CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

San Francisco vs Chicago ( San Francisco player reports )

Been busy the past few days but ill pretty much have something to say about my Giants every week. I pretty much only bet the Giants and just because I post my information on my thoughts of the players doesnt mean Im actually putting money on the game I just like filling people in on the forum on what the locals in SF are thinking about the team and situations the players are put into during the games because apparently if you make a post on a team it means you put money on them. But I literally only bet the Giants and just hope for the Rockies and Dodgers to lose ha.

Tim Hudson takes the mound tomorrow after the Giants took a tough loss to Samarzja and the Cubs. Not really a big deal though. Honestly nobody in San Francisco cares that the Giants lost to the cubs even if they are the worst team in the league. Its impossible to win every game and are weakest pitcher was on the mound since Petit was filling in for Cain. Still love Petit though and have no problem with him starting games he's a solid pitcher. Anyways congrats to Samarzja on winning his first game of the season lol.

Tim Hudson is the evolved form of Tim Lincecum lol. Old Man Hudson is a complete psycho on the mound this year for the Giants and is the holy savior to this team. The dude is clutch as hell and his experience shows. He knows its his job to save the bullpens arms for when we really need them and he pushes for 7 innings + every single game. The stadium will be sold out as usual tomorrow. I really think Hudson had a huge influence on the starting pitchers this year. I feel like his experience and leadership helped Bumgarner, Cain, Vogelsong and most noticeably Lincecum this year. I pretty much will always expect the giants to win when Bumgarner, Vogelsong, or Hudson are on the mound this year. I dont care who they are facing I have way to much confidence in those pitchers getting the job done.

Its tough for me to give you the full lineup because it changes every single day, but I can give you the players who I think are playing. Im not sure if Posey, Pagan, Colvin, Hicks, or Sanchez are playing. The starting lineup varies all the time now.

Ill start off with Pablo Sandoval though.

Pablo ( Panda ) Sandoval has been on a mad tear the past 7 games. He has finally broke out of his slump and is seeing the ball unbelievably well. He is as comfortable at the plate as ever as has come back into form finally. The giants really needed him to pick up his game when Brandon Belt got put on the DL and he has shown up and made huge contributions to the team.

Michael Morse has been playing excellent as well also, friday he punched in a bases loaded double that cleared the bases. It was an incredible site to see. He loves playing for the Giants and will be granted a contracted extension most likely for next year especially if they win the World Series.....

Brandon Crawford , again im not sure if he is starting tomorrow or not but im assuming he is. He is a Gold Glover this year and makes the most obnoxious plays look like he's just slicing a piece of cake. He hits the ball well and is easily the best defensive shortstop in the league. No bias either.

Hunter Pence is just one of them players you just let do his own thing. He comes ready to play baseball and starts literally every single game. He takes care of himself well and is always ready to step up to the plate. On a side note he got his scooter stolen.....

Angel Pagan is an exciting player to watch. He is an older player no doubt but his ability to lead off games for the Giants and step up to the plate in big moments. He holds one of the highest batting averages int he league with a .798 OPS

Brandon Hicks ive already repeated this many times but he has been a huge game changer for the Giants this season. He bats at the bottom of the lineup which is more potent at times than the top of the lineup....... Not to many teams can say they have that ability. If you dont already know this he has been covering for Marco Scutaro who is taking care of his back still.

Buster Posey ehhhh dont really need to say anything about him

Jean Machi currently owns a whopping .37 ERA out of the bullpen and is 5-0 this year. He led the league in wins at one point lol unbelievable ha. The dude is a fking animal ha.

George Kontos makes me nervous when he comes onto the mound out of the bullpen.

Juan Guitierrez out of the bullpen has been a pretty solid pick up for the Giants this year also. I like him as a player he does a good job.

Im deciding if I want to take the Giants to win the World Series at +1000 odds currently. Im going to crap my pants though if the Rockies get into the Wild Card and end up winning the Wild Card playoff and somehow end up playing the Giants. I really dont want the Giants going to Coors Field in that inflated baseball field during a playoff series. Pitchers get destroyed in that ball park.

Hoping the Giants win the next 2 games against the Cubs to win the series so the race to 40 wins can progress. But a tough road trip awaits them with the Reds and Cardinals coming up after the series with Chicago ends. The Dodgers are Rockies are praying the Giants sweep the Cardinals to keep them closer in the Wild Card race. Still hoping for 2 teams from the NL WEST to make the playoffs. I can see the NL WEST getting all 3 teams in this year though. The Dodgers and Rockies are good. The dodgers just have a crapshoot bullpen thats overpaid and the Rockies hold the best stats in every single category this year.

Dougie_Fre$h
    Dougie_Fre$h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

5 units on under 6 1/2

I'm a die hard GIants fan but -190 is way too much here.

Put $300 on Giants to win the NL before the season started +1300. Looks mighty good right now. Best lineup we've had since the '02 season...not an easy out 1-8

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie_Fre$h View Post
    5 units on under 6 1/2

I'm a die hard GIants fan but -190 is way too much here.

Put $300 on Giants to win the NL before the season started +1300. Looks mighty good right now. Best lineup we've had since the '02 season...not an easy out 1-8
    -190 where are you getting that awful line ha. I honestly dont even have a problem if a pitcher is at bat ha

Dougie_Fre$h
    Dougie_Fre$h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    -190 where are you getting that awful line ha. I honestly dont even have a problem if a pitcher is at bat ha
    Local book...when they post the lines at night they're usually -20 off. It should be about -170 2morrow

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie_Fre$h View Post
    Local book...when they post the lines at night they're usually -20 off. It should be about -170 2morrow

Ahh ok

amolg24
    amolg24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3317

Good call on Hudson. You think Lincecum and the Giants get it done again today?