PARLAYGOD
    PARLAYGOD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Parlay play 5/26

5 TEAM PARLAY PLAY FOR THE DAY

GIVE UR THOUGHTS ON MY PARLAY OR ON ANY GAMES THAT REALLY STAND OUT TO YOU FOR TODAY AND YOUR REASONING BEHIND IT, LETS MAKE A GOOD 4 OR 5 TEAM PARLAY WINNER WITH EVERYONES IDEAS

MY PARLAY PLAY FOR THE DAY (HAVEN'T PUT A TICKET ON IT YET)

1)RANGERS GAME-Rangers on a hot streak and twins just suck I dont care if there at home, Correia is garbage
    2) REDS/DODGERS UNDER 6 OR 6.5- Both Ace Pitchers and even more motivation for Cueto after a sub-par outing last time and Ryu games pitched majority is low scoring
    3)CUBS/GIANTS UNDER 7- Both Decent Pitchers and both offenses cant score shit right now. Cubs ranked 25th in scoring and Giants facing ace pitcher Samardizija dont expect a lot of runs.
    4)PADRES/DIAMONDBACKS UNDER 8.5- 8.5 is to high for these 2 teams either Padres ranked 30 in league in scoring and Arizona 20th in league. I just feel this game is gonna go under no matter who is pitching
    OPTIONAL PLAY
    5)TORONTO BLUE JAYS FOR GAME OR THE UNDER 9 - Blue Jays on a hot streak and playing at home against garbage Rays or the under 9 Since Drew Hutchinson Pitching and Rays find a hard time to score runs. (TORONTO for game stronger play they might score 10 runs on their own but Bedard stats are actually really good no idea why its so aggressively high at 9???)

WHATS YOUR GUYS STRONG PLAYS FOR THE DAY OR THOUGHTS ON THIS?

I MIGHT ACTUALLY MAKE ANOTHER EXACT PARLAY AND PUT REDS/DODGERS OVER 6 SINCE ANYTIME YOU GET 2 ACE PITCHERS ONE PITCHER OR BOTH MORE LIKELY TO CHOKE AND GOES THE OVER

WHATS YOUR GUYS STRONG PLAYS FOR THE DAY?
    Last edited by PARLAYGOD; 05-26-14 at 05:07 AM.

JBwentworth
    JBwentworth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

im looking at Atl and Milw

carll
    carll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colorado , jays , SF, , texas, Altanta, ...wow it really seems to easy to win today!