RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I hate Verlander so much

Anytime I bet on this gimp I lose. So my new theory was "look, you know he has duds where he literally gets rocked by scrubs from the moment he walks out there… just wait for that to happen and then ride him on his next start if it's a favorable matchup".

That's what I did today - loaded up on ML Tigers since he's going up against a literal journeyman pitcher for the Rangers who are visiting on a getaway day and oh by the way Les Tigres were basically blanked yesterday so they should be ready to go.

Instead Verlander comes out looking like a retard (which he can't help) and pitching like a stiff. Fukk him.

After the Tigers tie up in the bottom of the first, Verlander comes out and promptly gives up a home run to Choice (who?) and a double to some other scrub. Now he throws away a bunt to first base and gives up another run. Still nobody out in the top of the 2nd and now the Rangers bats are up.

Fukk Verlander I fukkin hate him.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

lol yup was going to write the same thing guy struggles...only teams he does good against is the shitty teams

RMStanley

I feel like he's doomed my Tanaka/Yanks play too because the gambling gods are going to punish me for being such a square (even though I got Tanaka at great odds last night -154 from my local bookie).

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Rangers are hitting the shit outta the ball bad bet

JJJ

I bet on tigers not because JV is pitching cause Colby Lewis is pitching im done backing JV

RMStanley

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    I bet on tigers not because JV is pitching cause Colby Lewis is pitching im done backing JV
    Exactly - Lewis is really bad and the Tigers should pound him. But it feels like it will be one of "those days" where he times the doubles and singles and gets some lucky sharply-hit balls in the right place at the right time to survive 6 innings. Maybe he gives up a solo shot with nobody on but then gets an inning-ending GIDP to escape the very next inning with no damage.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

I hate Lewis too but I still couldn't pass on Rangers at that money

JJJ

Quote Originally Posted by RMStanley View Post
    Exactly - Lewis is really bad and the Tigers should pound him. But it feels like it will be one of "those days" where he times the doubles and singles and gets some lucky sharply-hit balls in the right place at the right time to survive 6 innings.
    I couldn't agree more lets hope not game not over yet

RMStanley

well there was one example of it - could easily be 4-3 with relievers starting to loosen up. instead here's the heart of the rangers lineup with a 3-2 lead and lewis safely in the dugout enjoying his luck.

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Its not that the Rangers are hitting the shit out the ball, really over last 10 there offense hasn't been great... Last two they've been good... This is Verlander, he lost his edge... I'm an idiot I know to just take over in Tigers games when Verlander pitches instead of taking him... COuld have saved myself alot of juice... And Tigers always score for him.

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Name:  kate-upton-justin-verlander-2.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  19.0 KB

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

i would never take a -170 straight up....

JJJ

your such a sharp capper
    Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    i would never take a -170 straight up....

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

I guess soo much for the dominant Verlander

RMStanley

One strikeout today and two his last start - he's got nothing anymore. Very pedestrian stuff. But I promise you the second I bet on him he'll fan 8 and have command of the corners. And I hate his stupid blank stare when he's getting rocked. I'd feel a little less infuriated if he showed some emotion.

Thank God the Yanks are off to good start I'll still stay over + $1000 for week and hit my number for a payout if Tanaka is solid.
    Last edited by RMStanley; 05-25-14 at 02:11 PM.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Well Cabrera is my feking enemy, whenever Im on the Tigers Over, he is FEKING ice cold, stupid c+unt.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    your such a sharp capper
    i try

Pending 3 Team Parlay
    Pending 5/25/14 1:05pm MLB Baseball 965 Texas Rangers +160* vs Detroit Tigers (C Lewis - R must Start J Verlander - R must Start)
    Pending 5/25/14 1:05pm MLB Baseball 968 Toronto Blue Jays +112* vs Oakland Athletics (D Pomeranz - L must Start J Happ - L must Start)
    Pending 5/25/14 8:05pm NHL Hockey 13 Montreal Canadiens +155* vs New York Rangers

Derka2014
    Derka2014's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 430

penetrate team records. Athletics and Tigers getting killed tonight. why people still bet on them? they so overrated

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

A lot of babies on this forum. If you can't afford to lose your 20 bucks stop gambling
    Points Awarded:

drfunkmaster gave You mad bro 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: drfunkmaster

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Kinsler you fuking asshole, 2 bases covered 1 out, double play of course, need 1 more feking run for those Cabrera Shrek team to hit the TT for Detroit, typical....

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is no longer a dominant pitcher