No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This CLE/BAL game

So I've been watching the live line every inning for a while now. Tribe were always around +120 to +130 at the top of every frame as the game extended into extras. Then all of a sudden, at the top of the 13th, the line plummeted to -105. Thought that was really odd given their bullpen was spent from yesterday. Yet sure enough, it's the inning they broke through and somehow won. What did the books know about this Patton scrub that caused such a drastic line shift? Man, this guy is fvcking awful.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by method2madness View Post
    Don't put too much weight into live line moves. Sometimes it can be someone chasing their losses and decides to put a dime or two on Indians. You're giving the books too much credit.
    Except the line dropped significantly at three different books live (5Dimes, Greek, BOL). All suddenly offered Cleveland at much closer to even than they had in the 10th, 11th and 12th.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    So I've been watching the live line every inning for a while now. Tribe were always around +120 to +130 at the top of every frame as the game extended into extras. Then all of a sudden, at the top of the 13th, the line plummeted to -105. Thought that was really odd given their bullpen was spent from yesterday. Yet sure enough, it's the inning they broke through and somehow won. What did the books know about this Patton scrub that caused such a drastic line shift? Man, this guy is fvcking awful.
    I have said this many times in my threads( to anyone who would listen).....that one can learn alot looking at price action.....this was a great example.!

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Interesting to note. Good stuff

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    I have said this many times in my threads( to anyone who would listen).....that one can learn alot looking at price action.....this was a great example.!
    Exactly!

jay89
    jay89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

patton dumped to the padres for hundley

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jay89 View Post
    patton dumped to the padres for hundley
    Yeah, I saw that. Interesting. Something was definitely up there.

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Hey no coin this seems to happen with every sport when you watch live odds. For the most part the book has a good clue on the outcome.

Also people forget not every pitcher is on a million dollar contract. Games where a stud pitcher is favored at outrageous odds can be a killer