sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie_Fre$h View Post
    This guy is ghost now. Lol!!! Love it. Worst type of human.
    Agree 100%, don't talk a lot of shoot and then disappear. Only an idiot talks shoot when a team is up 2-0 after a few innings. Ebrybody has wrong picks or picks a bad spot but being a ghost after rambling on is truly the low of the lows.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Quote Originally Posted by sballen View Post

Agree 100%, don't talk a lot of shoot and then disappear. Only an idiot talks shoot when a team is up 2-0 after a few innings. Ebrybody has wrong picks or picks a bad spot but being a ghost after rambling on is truly the low of the lows.
    yall haven't been around long enough to know 2daBank. he knows his shit. especially when it comes to STL. we were right in this particular situation, he was wrong. simple as that. no need for him to come back and say sorry.

Djg401
    Djg401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Prob the SAME people who Pissed SKIN off which has led him to not posting anymore. PLEASE COME BACK SKIN!

Dougie_Fre$h
    Dougie_Fre$h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    yall haven't been around long enough to know 2daBank. he knows his shit. especially when it comes to STL. we were right in this particular situation, he was wrong. simple as that. no need for him to come back and say sorry.
    It's not as simple as " he was wrong". the guy starts bashing my pick when they were losing 0-2...calling me a terrible capper and overall talking sh!t for no reason. He's a POS that runs away after he had to eat crow.

ItsMeMrMattE

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie_Fre$h View Post

It's not as simple as " he was wrong". the guy starts bashing my pick when they were losing 0-2...calling me a terrible capper and overall talking sh!t for no reason. He's a POS that runs away after he had to eat crow.
    dont know why he was bashing you so bad early, maybe yall have past experiences im not aware of. the only point i want to make and just end it here, with no negative feeling towards you, is that out of all the people on this site. if i was gonna rank their opinion on STL in mlb. 2dabank would be one of the top on my list. im pretty sure he lives in the area and has been there for a bit. he follows the team closer than most and is usually spot on with them. if you want winners on TEX look at my thread. ive lived in the dfw for a bit and follow the team there closer than most. what state you in? and if you follow that team there more than most you should understand my point. it helps to have the games talked about on local new, televised evertyime the team plats, etc. agreed?

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    Its not a matter of him knowing his stuff or not. Its how he lambasted dougie for no good reason, and then went on a rampage after they were up 2-0 early in the game, which anybody who knows sports knows that talking sh.it early in a game is futile. Im totally fine w him diasagreeing w dougie, or anyone for that matter, but he handled it like a little kid and then went radio silent when he was proven wrong. To me, that shows the maturity level of a 10 year old.

fwiw i didnt even bet on dougies pick but 2dabank handled himself like a kid. No respect for people like that. Im not even talking his skill level, because as you stated, im not familiar enough with him to judge his skill level, but handling yourself in that matter shows youre a pretty low person imo.

Dougie_Fre$h

Quote Originally Posted by sballen View Post
    Its not a matter of him knowing his stuff or not. Its how he lambasted dougie for no good reason, and then went on a rampage after they were up 2-0 early in the game, which anybody who knows sports knows that talking sh.it early in a game is futile. Im totally fine w him diasagreeing w dougie, or anyone for that matter, but he handled it like a little kid and then went radio silent when he was proven wrong. To me, that shows the maturity level of a 10 year old.

fwiw i didnt even bet on dougies pick but 2dabank handled himself like a kid. No respect for people like that. Im not even talking his skill level, because as you stated, im not familiar enough with him to judge his skill level, but handling yourself in that matter shows youre a pretty low person imo.
    Exactly ^ And now he's no where to be found LOL

ItsMeMrMattE

alright i can see your point. lets just move on. who yall liking for tomorrow. im thinking TEX @ anything over +150 is wise, and MIL ML what do yall think.
    Last edited by ItsMeMrMattE; 05-23-14 at 04:17 AM.

Dougie_Fre$h

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Yea total shocker huh, who woukda guessed miley would pick this lineup apart... it will only get worse, lynn will get ran by 6th then shakey pen give up few more, if ya dont know me ya better ask some1, cards gms what I do kidm was jus tryin to spare aby1 from tailin this moron and I get grief for it, why I dont post as much anymore,, cards were free money gm1 and 2 and this jackwagon wants to take lynn whwb he priced like wacha, against a lefty which cards dont hit, and going for a sweep which cards rarely do, oh and then there the whole thing where cards are 3-11 in lynn starts when they used 5 relief pitchers the previous gm, wanna know why? Cause lynn a 6 inning pitcher for most part..
    LMFAO... this fool is still ghost.

TheBigHurt35
    TheBigHurt35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Dougie has obvious anger issues

First 12