easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Cincinnatti Reds+172 against the Nationals

line is way too high here.No way should the Reds be such heavy dogs and this is too much value to pass up. I'm all over the Reds here.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

easy, how can u brush off 20k and come back posting picks without hesitation.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    back to grinding it out gotta move on.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Easy I need a new job. Can you help me out?

easyliving

Chapman just blew the save

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Why not take the runs

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

11th damn inning

tie

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    11th damn inning

tie
    still dragging on this is painful to watch.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

On them too. The 12th or 13th where we got first two on, then screwed up sacrifice and hit into double play on back to back pitches just made me laugh. Such poor execution.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

Got reds live at +177 for small just to try and put my acc at five dimez. Looking good now.

easyliving

its about time

isukatchess1
    isukatchess1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

Woo hoo! I figured since the Reds stranded like 30 base runners that we were doomed.

isukatchess1
    isukatchess1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

That Royals line was also rediculous...white sox cash.

easyliving

finally cashed it after 15 innings.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

How much u make bak on ur undertaker wager and barca.wager?

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I was on detroit but saw two pros split this cinci game.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

easy did you ever or do you have a mentor when it comes to poker and sports betting? i feel ive reached a point where reading books and just practicing a lot isnt going to take me to the level i want to be at.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Easy, this can not be good for your health.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What a sweat that must've been

I don't know how long the game was that say it was five hours was it worth the win?

ItsMeMrMattE

easyliving, you just gonna be one of those posters that always ignores anything i say to you? if so let me know, and ill just stop wasting my time looking at your post.

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    easyliving, you just gonna be one of those posters that always ignores anything i say to you? if so let me know, and ill just stop wasting my time looking at your post.
    what do you want to know?

ItsMeMrMattE

in the forum where you stated you lost 20k in one day i wanted to know what you did for a living. i let you know what i did for a living and got a little bit of flack for it (not from you but other posters). i suggested you just msg me if you dont feel comfortable making it public, but can understand if you dont even want to do that. just a response stating that you dont feel comfortable releasing that info would have been better than nothing. in this forum i wanted to know if you ever had a mentor in your poker and sports betting history. a pretty non invasive and just general question, really only requiring a yes or no answer. but yet nothing. im just trying to get better at something i enjoy. i was under the impression that sites like these were created to help others with similar interest. if thats something you disagree with just let me know, and you'll never have me wasting space on your forums again. simple as that. but if you think im just some ignorant degen looking for free hand outs your way off. check out my sub forums. im up in NHL, MLB, and NBA currently. i dont need your picks. just advice on how to up my skills, but only if you feel like it. eventually i will find that thing or person that will be able to up my current skill level and in return i will hopefully also be able to help them when they need it. thats all i got to say. no hard feelings either way.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

in the forum where you stated you lost 20k in one day i wanted to know what you did for a living. i let you know what i did for a living and got a little bit of flack for it (not from you but other posters). i suggested you just msg me if you dont feel comfortable making it public, but can understand if you dont even want to do that. just a response stating that you dont feel comfortable releasing that info would have been better than nothing. in this forum i wanted to know if you ever had a mentor in your poker and sports betting history. a pretty non invasive and just general question, really only requiring a yes or no answer. but yet nothing. im just trying to get better at something i enjoy. i was under the impression that sites like these were created to help others with similar interest. if thats something you disagree with just let me know, and you'll never have me wasting space on your forums again. simple as that. but if you think im just some ignorant degen looking for free hand outs your way off. check out my sub forums. im up in NHL, MLB, and NBA currently. i dont need your picks. just advice on how to up my skills, but only if you feel like it. eventually i will find that thing or person that will be able to up my current skill level and in return i will hopefully also be able to help them when they need it. thats all i got to say. no hard feelings either way.
    Whoa.

Dougie_Fre$h
    Dougie_Fre$h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157