remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Sunday 5/18

Parlay Washington - with LAD - .25u

Chicago white sox .5u

MILWAUKEE 2u PLAY OF THE MONTH.

If I wasn't betting such smaller amounts lately until baseball becomes more obvious I'd put a good few grand on the Milwauks tomorrow. Grabbing this line now.

WASHINGTON -1.5rl .25u

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

mets easy winner!!!!!

jgold254
    jgold254's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1840

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    mets easy winner!!!!!
    Against Jordan Zimmermann? Not a chance. For once, I actually agree with Renee. Putting juice on SEATTLE too. The King is throwing.

drfunkmaster
    printing it

Quote Originally Posted by jgold254 View Post
    Against Jordan Zimmermann? Not a chance. For once, I actually agree with Renee. Putting juice on SEATTLE too. The King is throwing.
    okay good luck... i think both your picks are losers... nationals and mariners are both losers. just saying. its your money.

jgold254

okay good luck... i think both your picks are losers... nationals and mariners are both losers. just saying. its your money.
    The Nats are 9 for their last 10 against the Mets and Felix is the best MLB pitcher of the past decade. Losers? Watch much baseball?

drfunkmaster
    printing it

Quote Originally Posted by jgold254 View Post
    The Nats are 9 for their last 10 against the Mets and Felix is the best MLB pitcher of the past decade. Losers? Watch much baseball?
    yeah thats fine..ppl said same thing about that darvish fellow, when i took the jays to beat rangers on friday. . Kershaw went down today. It happens. good luck

jgold254

yeah thats fine..ppl said same thing about that darvish fellow, when i took the jays to beat rangers on friday. . Kershaw went down today. It happens. good luck
    We will see tomorrow. And for the record my picks are SEA and MIL. I just lean WAS. All per my "2 picks per day" thread. See you tomorrow.

isukatchess1
    isukatchess1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

I love the mariners lost 2 in a row to the twins with the king going...brewers lost to the cubs yesterday doesn't even matter who is pitching.

isukatchess1
    isukatchess1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

White sox are a decent play too.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

care to give a little reasoning as to why the Twins and Mets are the play?

I get that the Twins are at home and King Felix is overpriced to be pitching on the road BUT... that doesnt mean Twins will win. Is Nolasco any good this year i havent seen him pitch once this year ? I have noticed that Twins are scoring more runs this year thans years past.

And for the Mets game .. IMO Mets suck at hitting and Zimmerman won't make that any easier...

Wheeler is a good pitcher though and Nationals also suck at hitting.
    Last edited by Big Bear; 05-18-14 at 08:37 AM.

remeedella

my Washington play doesn't matter. It's a good play but not a solid play, call it a teaser if you will. I just wanted to take one of the games out of the parlay equation and solo it even though I'm feeling good about dodgers winning I wanted a good line and I think Washington can cover the -1.5 if they do win

remeedella

anybody have runlines available for Milwaukee game? See, they are already picky about this game, I think the line is going to move big

remeedella

there we go, I saw it at less than 60% of public last night on game and just under -118, now it is -131 overall

jgold254

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    care to give a little reasoning as to why the Twins and Mets are the play?

I get that the Twins are at home and King Felix is overpriced to be pitching on the road BUT... that doesnt mean Twins will win. Is Nolasco any good this year i havent seen him pitch once this year ? I have noticed that Twins are scoring more runs this year thans years past.

And for the Mets game .. IMO Mets suck at hitting and Zimmerman won't make that any easier...

Wheeler is a good pitcher though and Nationals also suck at hitting.
    When it comes to hitting, Nats are middle of the pack... And that's even with several stars out of the lineup.
    Last edited by jgold254; 05-18-14 at 10:27 AM.

jgold254

Quote Originally Posted by isukatchess1 View Post
    I love the mariners lost 2 in a row to the twins with the king going...brewers lost to the cubs yesterday doesn't even matter who is pitching.
    Both of these guys have career ERA's in the low 3's. Please tell me you don't honestly believe that?

remeedella

fackin white sox... And every time they are losing by like 3-4, they always come back to lose by like the +1.5. They gonna lose

remeedella

angels ar ein the game, brewers got a little something on the board. Lets go les boys!

jgold254

Nats and Mariners are loser picks, huh? Fukin idiot.