Jarman
    Jarman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Anyone on Giants tonight?

Thinking they will bounce back after yesterday's loss. Any thoughts?

isukatchess1
    isukatchess1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

I agree with you....lots of experts on here seem to like the marlins though.

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

I think this game is a pass. I leaned marlins last night (but didn't bet it). I like the bounceback angle but have no faith in Tim suckthecum

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

On Giants, Nats, and Rockies today and all disappointing big time. Just look at their opponents and starting pitchers today.
    Unreal. This Koehler dude I know little about. Should have done a little more research on him. Was counting on bounce - back factor for Giants vs a really bad road team.
    Nothing making sense today.

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    On Giants, Nats, and Rockies today and all disappointing big time. Just look at their opponents and starting pitchers today.
    Unreal. This Koehler dude I know little about. Should have done a little more research on him. Was counting on bounce - back factor for Giants vs a really bad road team.
    Nothing making sense today.
    lol it's baseball.
    you bet the 3 biggest square plays on the board, you deserve to lose. surprised you aren't on the dodgers.
    own up.

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Got burned by the Giants last night and now Colorado is pissing the bed unbelievable.... Just fade home favs

isukatchess1
    isukatchess1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

Just bet on the giants again tomorrow and it'll be like this never happened.

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Quote Originally Posted by isukatchess1 View Post
    Just bet on the giants again tomorrow and it'll be like this never happened.
    You do know those scrubs face those scary Marlins again right LoL..... They somehow managed to lose back to back games @ home to the freaking Marlins without Fernandez why catch a falling knife

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey13 View Post
    lol it's baseball.
    you bet the 3 biggest square plays on the board, you deserve to lose. surprised you aren't on the dodgers.
    own up.

even very good pitchers, i say that lightly, as there is no very good pitcher. he can shit the bed early. its baseball. its 180 games. they dont really care about 1 game. they still get paid millions. i had mets, tigers and jays today... POSTED plays too before anyone says anything. colon is a beast, everyone makes fun of him cuz he is fat. i dont care as long as he gets the job done. I fade that whacky lackey cuz he just sucks... and rangers.. their bullpen sucks ..... and i bet ppl are on the giants... its unreal Marlins maybe a shit team but they still gotta win some... Giants will lose some. and i am sure shit loads of ppl took kershaw and dodgers.. hahahahah . Yup enjoy the juice... and ROLLINDO, i told you not to go on giants... in your national thread... good luck all lets get em tomorrow