aznfirebat
    aznfirebat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Cubs tomorrow, IF they are +150 or more?

Do I sound crazy?

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

dont u dare touch the cubs on this day. No play for you. Milwaukee's pitcher is going to come back full swing against the Cubs who he hasn't had a good record against in 2013, he's been good as of late.

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Well I show the chubs -112 so do you still want to play them since they are 62 cents off where you thought they would be?????

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Great spot to take the Cubbies here gents. Samardzija one of the best pitchers in the league (2nd in ERA), just suffers from the 2nd-lowest run-support average in MLB - something's got to give, and though Lohse has been pitching pretty well himself, he struggles at Wrigley. Not to mention the weak lineup the Brew Crew will be putting out with Gomez suspended and Ramirez on the disabled list. Normally I'd jump all over the dog in a situation like this, but with the expected (perceived would probably be a more accurate word) lack of offense and ability to effectively and consistently generate runs, the value of + money diminishes significantly.

Having said that, watch Samardzija get lit up in his first bad game and the 'weak' lineup score 10+ runs! Lol Such is baseball and the art (curse?) of gambling, but my money will be on the Cubbies this afternoon. Good luck whatever you guys decide to play!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Samardjia hasn't got a win his last 14 outings. Not only that the Cubs were ATROCIOUS in the matinee games last yr something has to give for cubs. My god 13 wins? Baseball gods show them a lil love today.

aznfirebat

The batting line up looks pretty good for the Cubbies, but Milwaukee is still a very hot team right now. This game is so hard to pick... if the cubs were +money it would've been worth a risk, but now i dont know.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Why would you ever think they'd be +150? The cubs were only +148 on the Friday afternoon game two weeks ago going against waino

aznfirebat

I gone and did it.... Cubs today -1.5 at +200. Just have a feeling that the Cubs going to bring it. Milwaukee struggled against a bad pitcher last night, worth at shot for +200!!!

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

cubs are definitely worth a play today. MIL line is so low for a reason. The Brew crew had an amazing 9th inning yesterday and they're going to come into Wrigley field to bat against Samardzija at close to even money???

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

lol at all the degenerates on the Cubs today.

Guys c'mon you can wait 5 more hours and there is a whole slate of games to choose from.

Friends don't let friends bet on the Cubs.

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Cubs; worst winning% in MLB, lost last two, lost eight of ten. Samardzija 8W-21L in day games from 2011 to present. Better places to put your money today hope it works out.

Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Quote Originally Posted by big bear View Post
    lol at all the degenerates on the cubs today.

Guys c'mon you can wait 5 more hours and there is a whole slate of games to choose from.

Friends don't let friends bet on the cubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by whtsox13 View Post
    cubs; worst winning% in mlb, lost last two, lost eight of ten. Samardzija 8w-21l in day games from 2011 to present. Better places to put your money today hope it works out.
    both very true, but i need action.

flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Cubs are actually a good play today - have the ace pitcher at almost even money @ Wrigley. Add the fact that Braun, Ramirez, and Gomez are out of the Breweres lineup and you have your advantage.

I never bet the Cubs, but I feel inclined to today. One of the biggest plays Ill make outside of the Ducks to close out Game 7.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    Cubs are actually a good play today - have the ace pitcher at almost even money @ Wrigley. Add the fact that Braun, Ramirez, and Gomez are out of the Breweres lineup and you have your advantage.

I never bet the Cubs, but I feel inclined to today. One of the biggest plays Ill make outside of the Ducks to close out Game 7.
    did not realize those 3 were out. I guess it makes sense then but Shark hardly ever gets run support.

Ducks at home are good too.

Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

hahaha i am already regretting my Cubs play, this team is fukking horrible and i will never, never back them again. Even if they comeback and win this (which they wont)

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Melda View Post
    hahaha i am already regretting my Cubs play, this team is fukking horrible and i will never, never back them again. Even if they comeback and win this (which they wont)
    yep i hear ya man. Anybody who has ever made a wager on the Cubs feels your pain.

i learned my lesson betting on the Cubs already and I don't bet on them now under any circumstances out of principle alone.

Maybe when Kris Bryant gets called up i will re-consider. I think he may be the next Tulo.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    yep i hear ya man. Anybody who has ever made a wager on the Cubs feels your pain.

i learned my lesson betting on the Cubs already and I don't bet on them now under any circumstances out of principle alone.

Maybe when Kris Bryant gets called up i will re-consider. I think he may be the next Tulo.
    Kris Bryant leads the Southern League homers, average, on-base percentage, slugging percentage, OPS, total bases, hits and runs while also ranking second in RBI and fourth in walks. And his May has been even better. Over .400 with 12 homers. He's killed it at every level since being drafted last season. Cubs jokes aside, he could be the best hitter in baseball before long. Hits for both obscene power and average. He's going to be a .310/.420/40/120 guy.