CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Miami Marlins @ San Francisco ( Giant Series Preview )

Alrighty, wow, I love my San Francisco Giants. Im not going to sit here and tell you im not a homer. Im not going to sit here and tell you the San Francisco Giants are the best team in the MLB, and im sure as hell not going to tell you the Giants are an overrated team. In fact I get beyond pissed when the Giants lose not gonna lie. Especially when they lose to inferior teams that have no right even beating them. The fact that the Braves are in first place in the NL East and are still posting a 50% to win the NL EAST is sad. Did I expect the Giants to lose to the Braves in game 2? Certainly not, I expected the Giants to sweep the Braves in this series. The pitching matchups favored the Giants. Vogelsong pitched an insane game even though he ended up with the loss. Obviously sweeping a team is really hard, but as long as the Giants win a series im ok with that. This bodes well for the Giants if they do manage to keep this up and make it into the playoffs. Since they own a 5-1 record against the Braves they own tie breakers. This Giants team has been playing insane baseball. So lets take a look at the line up as I give some insight on the individual players. Its a bit hard for me to give info on the full lineup because I dont no whos playing what position and who's filling in their has been a lot of jumbling around with Brandon Belt out.

Tomorrow Matt Cain takes the mound. He currently owns a 0-3 record with a 4.25 ERA. But honestly no one in San Francisco is concerned or worried about the fact that he hasn't won a game yet this year, for the following reasons. He is the Horse on the pitching staff and will always come through in the clutch for the biggest games of the year. He is 0-3 because he never gets any run support. He pitches great games but never has any support from the team when he pitches. Tomorrow this ends and the team is going to give him a much deserved W, I promise you this.

Buster Posey I always get a good laugh out of how guys rip on the dude saying he's a little wimp and bad baseball player blah blah blah. Posey is a complete beast though and makes sure this team excels when it needs to excel. He is the soul of this team and knows its his job to come through during the biggest moments.

Brandon Crawford- ShortStop- The city absolutely loves this dude, he is a complete superstar Shortstop who plays a very humble game of baseball. He is on track to picking up a Gold Glove this year. He is hitting and seeing ball extremely well at the plate also.

Hunter Pence- Outfield- Pence is one of them dudes where you just learn to go with it. He went 4 for 5 yesterday against the Braves. He plays as hard as he can and is always ready to make the big catch

Angel Pagan- Lead off Hitter- The Spark Plug of the Giants, the clutch hitter who sees the ball before it even arrives at the plate. He plays extremely focused and rarely ever makes a mistake.

Brandon Hicks 2nd base - He has become a fan favorite this year, he's made a lot of big hits this year and helped spark the bottom of the lineup so many times.

Hector Sanchez- His game and level of play have increased 10 fold this year. This dude works his tail off to help this team win games. He loves being in the big game clutch situation do or die moments. Its what this dude is all about.

Michael Morse- He has a nickname in the Bay already and its The BEAST. Enough said.

Pablo Sandoval- he has been off to a really rough start this season. Ive been really critical on the dude along with many many many other fans. He is the weak link in the lineup but seems to be stepping his game up as of late. Lets find out where the next quarter of the season takes him.

Tyler Colvin- Its still to soon for me to give an honest review on this player and im not even sure if he's in the lineup tomorrow or not.

I left out the

Bullpen and rest of the Starting Pitchers in this conversation.

San Francisco vs Miami Marlins.

The Giants take the 3 game series this weekend and improve to 29 and 15. The Giants will be the first team this season to reach 30 wins.

Matt Cain vs Eovaldi

Tim Hudson vs Alvarez

Tim Lincecum vs Koehler
    Last edited by CollegeOverUnder; 05-15-14 at 02:43 AM.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

In Cain we Trust. Let's go Giants

Joe D. 416
    Joe D. 416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9326

Under

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

4 game series, starts today.

GO GIANTS

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    4 game series, starts today.

GO GIANTS
    Yea sorry noticed that after. Sweeping a 4 game set might not happen much harder to do

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hopefully public buys into 13-1 marlin win at LA

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

And Morse has had the nickname The Beast for awhile.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    And Morse has had the nickname The Beast for awhile.
    Hasn't been around for awhile either, and already new that.

SToth22
    SToth22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    Hasn't been around for awhile either, and already new that.
    Dude, he's been in the league since 2005. Thats an eternity in baseball years.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    hopefully public buys into 13-1 marlin win at LA
    So you like the SF pick?

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Eovaldi has been good.....will Cain out pitch him?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by SToth22 View Post
    Dude, he's been in the league since 2005. Thats an eternity in baseball years.
    Man I no that good god stop talking lol I wasn't talking about when he first started

zackaflacka
    zackaflacka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Hudson scratched friday. Go giants!

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Cain will get his first win tonight , he is due !!!!

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by zackaflacka View Post
    Hudson scratched friday. Go giants!

In all honesty man in ok with that. The old man needs a break lol. I like petit anyways he pitches well. I don't want us to kill Hudson's arm like the dodgers did to RYU

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Wow Petit is -170 tomorrow that's super Steep lol. I think the giants will win again but laying -170 on short term like that is crazy. Petit should win but wow

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Even if it drops to -150 it's still a steep tag. I rather take dodgers at -136 which I already did . Grienke on the mound is 14-2 after a dodgers loss , and they loss their last game and their playing the shitty dbacks. Just trying to help u make money lol I know they are division rivals lol

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    Even if it drops to -150 it's still a steep tag. I rather take dodgers at -136 which I already did . Grienke on the mound is 14-2 after a dodgers loss , and they loss their last game and their playing the shitty dbacks. Just trying to help u make money lol I know they are division rivals lol
    Dude if the DBacks can win just 1 game against the friggen dodgers I will be exstatic . I'm only asking for 1 win is that to much to Ask for.??? But no way am I laying -170 tomorrow

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Alrighty, wow, I love my San Francisco Giants. Im not going to sit here and tell you im not a homer. Im not going to sit here and tell you the San Francisco Giants are the best team in the MLB, and im sure as hell not going to tell you the Giants are an overrated team. In fact I get beyond pissed when the Giants lose not gonna lie. Especially when they lose to inferior teams that have no right even beating them. The fact that the Braves are in first place in the NL East and are still posting a 50% to win the NL EAST is sad. Did I expect the Giants to lose to the Braves in game 2? Certainly not, I expected the Giants to sweep the Braves in this series. The pitching matchups favored the Giants. Vogelsong pitched an insane game even though he ended up with the loss. Obviously sweeping a team is really hard, but as long as the Giants win a series im ok with that. This bodes well for the Giants if they do manage to keep this up and make it into the playoffs. Since they own a 5-1 record against the Braves they own tie breakers. This Giants team has been playing insane baseball. So lets take a look at the line up as I give some insight on the individual players. Its a bit hard for me to give info on the full lineup because I dont no whos playing what position and who's filling in their has been a lot of jumbling around with Brandon Belt out.

Tomorrow Matt Cain takes the mound. He currently owns a 0-3 record with a 4.25 ERA. But honestly no one in San Francisco is concerned or worried about the fact that he hasn't won a game yet this year, for the following reasons. He is the Horse on the pitching staff and will always come through in the clutch for the biggest games of the year. He is 0-3 because he never gets any run support. He pitches great games but never has any support from the team when he pitches. Tomorrow this ends and the team is going to give him a much deserved W, I promise you this.

Buster Posey I always get a good laugh out of how guys rip on the dude saying he's a little wimp and bad baseball player blah blah blah. Posey is a complete beast though and makes sure this team excels when it needs to excel. He is the soul of this team and knows its his job to come through during the biggest moments.

Brandon Crawford- ShortStop- The city absolutely loves this dude, he is a complete superstar Shortstop who plays a very humble game of baseball. He is on track to picking up a Gold Glove this year. He is hitting and seeing ball extremely well at the plate also.

Hunter Pence- Outfield- Pence is one of them dudes where you just learn to go with it. He went 4 for 5 yesterday against the Braves. He plays as hard as he can and is always ready to make the big catch

Angel Pagan- Lead off Hitter- The Spark Plug of the Giants, the clutch hitter who sees the ball before it even arrives at the plate. He plays extremely focused and rarely ever makes a mistake.

Brandon Hicks 2nd base - He has become a fan favorite this year, he's made a lot of big hits this year and helped spark the bottom of the lineup so many times.

Hector Sanchez- His game and level of play have increased 10 fold this year. This dude works his tail off to help this team win games. He loves being in the big game clutch situation do or die moments. Its what this dude is all about.

Michael Morse- He has a nickname in the Bay already and its The BEAST. Enough said.

Pablo Sandoval- he has been off to a really rough start this season. Ive been really critical on the dude along with many many many other fans. He is the weak link in the lineup but seems to be stepping his game up as of late. Lets find out where the next quarter of the season takes him.

Tyler Colvin- Its still to soon for me to give an honest review on this player and im not even sure if he's in the lineup tomorrow or not.

I left out the

Bullpen and rest of the Starting Pitchers in this conversation.

San Francisco vs Miami Marlins.

The Giants take the 3 game series this weekend and improve to 29 and 15. The Giants will be the first team this season to reach 30 wins.

Matt Cain vs Eovaldi

Tim Hudson vs Alvarez

Tim Lincecum vs Koehler
    what kind of pills u taking?

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

Dude if the DBacks can win just 1 game against the friggen dodgers I will be exstatic . I'm only asking for 1 win is that to much to Ask for.??? But no way am I laying -170 tomorrow
    I'm pretty sure the -170 was for Hudson, no? The line has now been adjusted back down to reflect Petit as the starting pitcher for the Giants. I'm pretty bummed out for Hudson being out as I'll be at the game tonight...

I actually have mixed feelings about this kid Petit. His numbers don't speak very well for him, and I have very little recollection of him playing...the best bet is that the Giants' bats stay hot. However, I just want to be aware of variance and when it brings some of these hot bats back towards their averages...

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by BayArea888 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the -170 was for Hudson, no? The line has now been adjusted back down to reflect Petit as the starting pitcher for the Giants. I'm pretty bummed out for Hudson being out as I'll be at the game tonight...

I actually have mixed feelings about this kid Petit. His numbers don't speak very well for him, and I have very little recollection of him playing...the best bet is that the Giants' bats stay hot. However, I just want to be aware of variance and when it brings some of these hot bats back towards their averages...

You should see another victory tonight. Would love to put money on Brandon Hicks or Tyler Colvin hitting a homerun tonight ha

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Thanks for the good write up bud, I am glad when I see a capper who realizes that there is not much of a future in betting laying -170/-150...............gl

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

The race to 30 wins is on! Let's go Giants!

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Need Los Gigantes to come through once again tonight!

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Need Los Gigantes to come through

once again tonight!

I feel like the forum needs them to come through every night ha

RollinDo

Well, would give me a winning day. Loss puts me in the minus a little.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Giants are putting on a show for the fans tonight! Jean Machi has a penetrating 0.42 ERA

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Don't sweat the giants bullpen

RollinDo

Need a run here boys. You got more chances than Marlins to score...and a better pen too.

RollinDo

Don't have a good feeling about this for SF

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants bullpen sucks dick tonight. They were lucky to get out of that 8th inning stranding those runners. Couldnt do it in the 9th though. Game about to get blown open.

RollinDo

You let fish dangle on the hook too long and they'll break away. A little peskier this year than last. Just hope they don't take 2 straight from Giants. Going to hit them again tomorrow if they lose.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Noooooooooooooooo lol

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Giants bullpen sucks dick tonight. They were lucky to get out of that 8th inning stranding those runners. Couldnt do it in the 9th though. Game about to get blown open.
    Lmfao quit betting baseball of you think the giants bullpen sucks man your obviously a complete noob