remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

put your money on milwaukee tomorrow for so many reasons!

Lets hope that cashes

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

For so many reasons, but you cant even name one
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Simon Gruber

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL to you

remeedella

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    For so many reasons, but you cant even name one
    just like you cant name a winner

pittsburgh not very good vs righties, milwauk hasd long term record vs lefties.

very big difference in pitching where yovani hasnt been amazing against pttsburgh but i have insider info that hes pumped and been training for his next outting. Chance carlos gomez is playing tomorrow where pittsburgh still has 1 or 2 key injuries and a great record against pitts. they are in form

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I was thinking Pirates Under 3.5 runs might be a strong play.
    Otherwise may play Brewers +1.5 / Reds +1.5 since Brewers gave up 3 in 9th last night to ruin my post that included Brewers +1.5. Fortunately (for me), was part of an IF bet...contingent on Bruins winning.

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

Gomez won't play until Saturday, but I like the brew crew

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Love Milwaukee today, but No way im laying -148 for money line. May be a sucker for -1.5 (+130) though

remeedella

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Love Milwaukee today, but No way im laying -148 for money line. May be a sucker for -1.5 (+130) though
    I played the -150 unfortunately, put a little extra on it as its my only play really. Just parlay it up

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post

very big difference in pitching where yovani hasnt been amazing against pttsburgh but i have insider info that hes pumped and been training for his next outting. Chance carlos gomez is playing tomorrow where pittsburgh still has 1 or 2 key injuries and a great record against pitts. they are in form
    Good thing to know Gallardo training for his next start...meanwhile I heard that Wandy is playing X - box or EA Sports to prepare for this match-up. (Just messing with ya man)

RavensFan2k3

Idk what the penetrate your problem is, but if you're gonna tell us go bet the Brewers for so many reasons, then say you hope it cashes without giving a single reason makes me wanna lay off, wtf?

remeedella

Ravens you suck. Stop trolling everyone you dont like, you're turning into A bruins35.I gave you all the reasons above if you read, And they won. So shut up and fade me

isukatchess1
    isukatchess1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

My reason was they lost yesterday...that is all.

RavensFan2k3

Ravens you suck. Stop trolling everyone you dont like, you're turning into A bruins35.I gave you all the reasons above if you read, And they won. So shut up and fade me
    Who the penetrate am I trolling? Yes you came back and gave some reasons. That doesnt change the fact that your initial post was retarded. I suck? What are you talking about? Where is this coming from?

remeedella

you gotta win some actual $ bets sir. You're trolling me. I haven't seen a single game you've picked win yet or you're scared to post? So why are you yelling at me?

RavensFan2k3

you gotta win some actual $ bets sir. You're trolling me. I haven't seen a single game you've picked win yet or you're scared to post? So why are you yelling at me?
    What are you talking about, I post plays all the time! Im not yelling at you lol, you attacked me. I dont troll anyone. I was just fustrated when I saw a thread saying there are alot of reasons to place a bet on a team, I come in because I like discussion, and you post that you hope this cashes. If anything, I felt trolled because unlike alot of people here I only bet real money, which is why I like reason for someone telling me to take a team...idk why you're coming at me man. You think Im a loser? Cool, put me on your ignore list or whatever

remeedella

Very simple. People boast, greed and are overly confident in their threads and use the word "LOCK" "ABSOLUTE WINNER" "I WONT LOSE" and then they get manhandled and end up actually talking shit when they lose at the end instead of shutting their stupid mouths like they should. I'm smart enough to not do this and so far, every big play that I've 'guaranteed*' has played through. Here was another one, I didn't need anyone bashing it. Take it or leave it, I don't post these often.

RavensFan2k3

Very simple. People boast, greed and are overly confident in their threads and use the word "LOCK" "ABSOLUTE WINNER" "I WONT LOSE" and then they get manhandled and end up actually talking shit when they lose at the end instead of shutting their stupid mouths like they should. I'm smart enough to not do this and so far, every big play that I've 'guaranteed*' has played through. Here was another one, I didn't need anyone bashing it. Take it or leave it, I don't post these often.
    Nobody bashed your play, my goodness...I look forward to your plays, which is why Im so confuses by this. All I said was you said theres alot of reason to take them, but didnt even give one and then said you hope it cashes so it made me feel like you werent even confident in your play. Why are you so defensive? Now Im trolling you and Im a loser, are you serious?

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go fuk urself jerk off