Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Wed. Picks

It's been forever since I've had the time to actually post some plays, but figured I'd share tonight since I have the chance. Considered starting a season thread, as MLB is generally one of my best sports (at least in number of units won each season), but most likely won't have the time to consistently post plays every day and keep up with record and daily maintenance. Anyway, here are two plays I like tonight:

Padres +125

Astros +107

May have more plays as I finish researching the other games, but this is all for now. Sorry for late post, and BOL to those who decide to follow!

Poppa K
    Poppa K's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opposite side on the Astros Game.. One of us will hit. BOL on the Astros Game... Semper Fi Devil Dog!

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa K View Post
    Opposite side on the Astros Game.. One of us will hit. BOL on the Astros Game... Semper Fi Devil Dog!
    My thinking is that as long as one hits we'll still end up in the black at the end of the night! Wrestled with taking the Under in the Padres/Reds game but decided there was more value in taking the Padres, especially with that being the one team Cueto seems to struggle against. Not too confident in the Astros by any means, but as long as they can get a decent lead early then hopefully the bullpen won't explode and allow them to come back like they usually do. Semper Fi my fellow Devil Dog!

Edit: Just noticed the Padres game has been postponed! Hopefully the Stros can pull off the upset!