BAY HORSE
    BAY HORSE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

The WORM has TURNED_OVER/UNDER PICKS, advice, and SELF Accountability

Hoping to spread ideas and tighten up my plays with your help. A thread for only the most confident leans on the board. I usually stick to totals. Overs in MLB mostly. First two have been mentioned on other threads today.

cubs/cards OVER 7 - 1 unit @ +110
    Rocks/royals OVER 7 - 2 units @-120

BAY HORSE

TT plays on both these games felt a little too good - the cubs +140 and the rockies at an even 3. That combined with the shaky starters for chicago and colorado vs. the strong starters going the other way.

AND the 17 runs the cubs put up last night in st. Louis should send a bug up the card's asses big enough to stand flat footed and phck a house cat.

BAY HORSE

cubs/cards OVER 7 - 1 unit @ +110 PUSH
    Rocks/royals OVER 7 - 2 units @ -120 LOSS

0 - 1 - 1
    -2 units

Shields pitched his ass off. What can you do?

BAY HORSE

yanks/mets OVER 6 1/2 1 unit @ -105
    Mariners OVER 3 1/2 1 unit @ -125
    Twins OVER 4 1 unit @ +100
    Dbacks/nats OVER 7 1/2 1 unit @ -115
    Houston OVER 3 1/2 1unit @ -125

fading doubront vs the twins sticks at home. Game total over here could be strong as well

mets OVER 3 is at +115 - but 6 1/2 here gave me a warm fuzzy one. Like yanks bats too.

mariners and d backs, just fading bad pitching against teams that can get hot offensively

houston is playing like they don't realize they suck. Texas is playing like they don't remember they don't suck.

Any thoughts? What totals are you guys on today?

BAY HORSE

Could have been worse. Couple homers pulled my ass outta the fire. I hit a parley - yanks OVER 3 1/2 with the twins OVER when it dropped to 3 1/2, so that homer in the bottom of the ninth gave me back more than i deserved. But how many times did the twins leave the bases loaded-pretty sure at one point they had 8 hits and only one run.

But i didn't post the parley - so l'm not counting it in the thread - you don't weigh in ya don't wrassle. And anyone thinking I'm just full of sht, well, truth is it was a 5 team parley and I'm now up ten large. Dolla bills!! Woot!!

Back at it tomorrow - but I'm warning u, don't fade me - i'm going to make my picks and fade myself, so if you fade me you'll actually be tailing my shitty picks. You could fade my TT over picks and make them under TT picks. That might work. That actually might be my angle tomorrow- the self double over fade under plays.
    Last edited by BAY HORSE; 05-15-14 at 12:00 AM.

BAY HORSE

yanks/mets OVER 6 1/2 1 unit @ -105 LOSS
    Mariners OVER 3 1/2 1 unit @ -125 LOSS
    twins OVER 4 1 unit @ +100 PUSH
    Dbacks/nats OVER 7 1/2 1 unit @ -115 LOSS
    Houston OVER 3 1/2 1unit @ -125 WIN

1 - 4 - 2

-4 units