brewski
    brewski's Avatar Become A Pro!

Playing totals F5 and FG?

I'm just wondering what you guys think about playing totals on both the F5 and FG for the same game. It seems to me that you would be better off simply playing the one you think to be more likely depending on starting pitching, bullpen, etc. I guess this kind of depends on if you're playing each at half your normal bet or playing both at the full amount.

The main reason I ask this is that I see Sheep in particular playing both in a lot of games. I'm just wondering if there is something I'm missing or if he is simply trying to boost his record playing both on games he feels really good about. (I know he doesn't cap but simply gives out plays, but he could be getting a play for one and adding the other.) Thanks for any input.
    Last edited by brewski; 05-12-14 at 03:46 PM. Reason: typos

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Major factor is how much you like the home team's offense, chance to win the game. For example, like FF over better than full game over when playing Tigers, Rockies home games. I want 15 outs of that offense rather than the chance for only 9 (if they win and so don't bat in 9th).

brewski

that lack of a half a inning is a big deal, certainly. i see can see why a person would like one over the other but I am still struggling to understand playing both. thanks for replying.
    Last edited by brewski; 05-12-14 at 03:53 PM.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by brewski View Post
    that lack of a half a inning is a big deal, certainly. i see can see why a person would like one over the other but I am still struggling to understand playing both. thanks for replying.
    To be clear, it's not just the half-inning in the 9th, either. You're just giving away 3 outs for that offense even in a best-case scenario. The top of the order often comes up in the 5th, meaning that you may get the best part of good lineup like Tigers or Rockies three times FF but only 4-5 times full game.

I do now see that i misinterpreted your initial question, though. Why play both FF and FG? If i were to do that, it would be because i really like the play and want to split it, half on FF and half on FG, particularly if one comes with potential for push and other does not.

brewski

gotcha. i really appreciate it.