remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

baseball is garbage right now

Is it a favorite or an underdog. Is it an underdog or a favorite?

Fukn first white sox, everyones on NYY that I didnt play, of course they lose. Now St louis for what, like the 5th time in a row? All those bases, can't finish anything? Kansas city is losing, Cincinatti gets destroyed by Colorado hot bats. Now watch Miami lose too. Take my money

jay89
    jay89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

white sox game was a coinflip
    NYY - I was on MIL, or the over totals. sabathia was facing 8/9 righties and his worst splits are vs rights.
    STL - should have won that, OK, still a coin flip with lance lynn pitching
    Cinc - betting against colorado is dangerous right now
    Miami - have you seen their road record?

tough capping out there if you're on moneylines

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very tough to cap is right

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Every sport right now is downright horrible.
    Finished my 9th straight losing day.
    I am at a loss. Feeling good about plays, but either betting tactics not good, bad luck at end of games, or my big plays choking.
    LA Kings did a number in me tonight.
    Seeing my BR go from light red to dark red.

I remember early last May after 1st round of nba playoffs I tripled my BR. Then by about May 25, I was down to almost nothing.
    I should learn not to bet in this month.

Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd managed to avoid the apparent losing bug that's been going around, until whiffing yesterday at 0-3 with KC CHW and MIA.

Chris Young? Puh-leeze. His xFIP was over 6 before the start of yesterday's game. He strand rate was 86% or something. And he twirls a gem to extend a streak of strong outings. This year's Bartolo Colon without the belly?

CHW... got the bats, had a sound pitcher in Quintana, Miley had been stumbling... some other supporting data from yesterday's capping that I forget. Big fat L.

MIA... I blame this pick on stevenash. He predicted MIA would win the NL East so it stood to reason they'd have to win some road games, and that means beating the limp-wristed Padres at Petco with the capable Eovaldi on the mound. I'd been liking how the Fish squad was shaping up, Stults was being hit at +.300 at Petco and MIA was in the top 10 in BAA vs. LHP. But it's official, this team will never win another road game.

Beautiful 80 F Sunday in the Northeast, perfect for a nice long motorcycle ride and maybe leave the day games alone.

Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

This week's issue of the The Economist has a piece about how winning and losing streaks are very real, based on a study by some academic researchers in London. Winning streaks perpetuate themselves such that the fourth, fifth and sixth bets in a streak hit at a rate of 67%, 72% and 75% (wow) while losing streaks stay below 50% and get only worse with the losing gambler's tendency to take on riskier odds.

http://www.economist.com/news/scienc...-luck-hot-trot

remeedella

I'll try and break that seal tonight by simply starting a chase on those losing teams and go even bigger on st louis cards, them fkers

remeedella

3 hardcore days of it in a row. I thin kits happening again

remeedella

its happening again

RollinDo

I chased LA Kings last night and TB on Tues. / Tigers after a loss with Verlander...etc...lost a big wager on LA Kings.
    Seems like my future bets are golden now, but my straight bets are losing daily.
    Got Blackhawks tonight. Can'T

RollinDo

I chased LA Kings last night and TB on Tues. / Tigers after a loss with Verlander...etc...lost a big wager on LA Kings.
    Seems like my future bets are golden now, but my straight bets are losing daily.
    Got Blackhawks tonight. Can't see them losing 3 straight...and at home on a must - win game.