Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Need Opinions On This Game (Oak-Tx)

I really want to pound the under 8 on this.... both pitchers are very hot, and texas games always go under, but why does this smell funny? It looks like a game with the O/U should be set at 6.5-7....

Give me sides for or against the O/U please????

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Melda View Post
    I really want to pound the under 8 on this.... both pitchers are very hot, and texas games always go under, but why does this smell funny? It looks like a game with the O/U should be set at 6.5-7....

Give me sides for or against the O/U please????
    Its a hitters ball park and not only that , The Rangers are an AL team so no automatic outs for the pitcher.

You will never ever see a total at 6.5 or 7 for this ball park no matter who is pitching.

Plus its going to be like 80 something degrees so its good hitting weather.

That being said i can see why you like the under. You are correct both pitchers are pitching extremely well.

This is a very tough game to pick a side or total on IMO. A complete coin flip , although i would give the edge to the home team even though the A's are 10-4 on the road.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I like Texas tonight. Their BA vs lefties doesn't compare to how Oakland struggles vs lefties...same was true last season.
    Perez last faced Oakland 5 days ago and Oakland didn't have an answer, getting blanked. I think Texas can put up 4 runs, which should be enough to win.
    I also have Under 8...no brainer, just like last night. Wind going out about 12 mph, which could be a factor in the relatively high total considering these 2 solid starters.

Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Its a hitters ball park and not only that , The Rangers are an AL team so no automatic outs for the pitcher.

You will never ever see a total at 6.5 or 7 for this ball park no matter who is pitching.

Plus its going to be like 80 something degrees so its good hitting weather.

That being said i can see why you like the under. You are correct both pitchers are pitching extremely well.

This is a very tough game to pick a side or total on IMO. A complete coin flip , although i would give the edge to the home team even though the A's are 10-4 on the road.

thanks, see wind blowing out too...might lay off or just do a flip flop and go over 8..