The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, nasty weather in Chicago

30 degrees, snow flurries, and gusting winds. Gotta like the White Sox as a dog given all that.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The weather in the mid-west is brutal right now Mr.GanchrowHG.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Where is all the global warming nut cases..? They come out of the wood work in the fall and winter when it's warmer then usual and go back in the wood work during the spring when it's colder then usual...

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Just as one bet does not make a case for a system, one cool day does not shatter decades of solid and nearly unanimous science on climate change.

If you want to disprove climate change theory, its going to take more than name calling and one cool spring day my friend. And in light of recent polls conducted worldwide that show ever-increasing knowledge and belief in the man made origins of climate change, you might want to reconsider who you call a nut case.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wore shorts yesterday and have my winter coat on today. Only in Chicago.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    Where is all the global warming nut cases..? They come out of the wood work in the fall and winter when it's warmer then usual and go back in the wood work during the spring when it's colder then usual...
    Global warming is linked with the increased frequency and intensity of extreme weather conditions. Sorry if that makes a big hole in your argument.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    Dad, is that you?

I'm of the strong belief that we've already mucked the planet up beyond repair and the world is fast coming to an end. That's why I've been advising everyone to buy on credit.

bigboydan

There predicting The Cleveland home opener to be 32 degrees, and possible snow.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Well sheep maybe a better term sorry gues nutcase is extreme... Actually the term "public" is used for sports well you're public here meaning you are buying media hype... Tell me how often the media does not lie to you?

There is a great documentary called "Global Warming Swindle" which was on Google Video but now is no longer avaiable.. hmmm I have it on hard drive and it is VERY WELL DONE.. It really proves beyond a doubt that this global warming is like terrorism.. Media made...

As far as your climate change..? Try and consider the fact that man may have the ability to do this but not by some CO sh*t... Try this on for size and they have been around since 1963... They get funded by the Pentagon to boot...
    http://weathermod.com/
    By the way what does putting carbons into the atmosphere have anything to do with tornados popping up in Orlando in the middle of Jan. That was funny actually.OR thunder and lightning during a snow storm here in Toledo which I personally witnessed at 2 AM...
    I am looking for my documented proof of this to post...it is a UN offical in 1978 quoted as saying there needs to be a resolution passed to prohibit "WEATHER WAREFARE"...
    Lastly.... A CHILLY SPRING DAY>>? IT"S DOWN RIGHT COLD...
    Last edited by ShamsWoof10; 04-04-07 at 04:40 PM.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

That was one crazy game.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    That was one crazy game.
    But I know you loved the outcome

Halo
    Halo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    I wore shorts yesterday and have my winter coat on today. Only in Chicago.
    I live in Detroit we get the same weather you get only a day after you. At least we had a nice opening day!