Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

MLB is the only sport in US that isn't rigged

NBA and NFL all they care about is ratings . Baseball can give two penetrates about ratings. Instead what do they do? They add replay to correct errors the umpires can make . I love it , in baseball anything can happen , it's the most unpredictable sport in the world. I'm writing this because watching some playoff games for NBA and the calls are too obvious. The refs in this league are always rightly critize , even with replay they still find ways to fix games.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL isn't rigged, but yeah, in the NBA funny things happen with the officials especially near the end of games.

actafoolzz
    actafoolzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

you mean umpires in baseball make the right calls every game? Wow fantastic!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by actafoolzz View Post
    you mean umpires in baseball make the right calls every game? Wow fantastic!
    Thats not what he said...

So you're saying if the umpire makes an incorrect call, that he did so to rig the game? As opposed to him just making a mistake?

Amadeo-Picks

All umpires will make mistakes. But inlike basketball , in baseball they are trying to get the game right . NBA only cares about it's ratings . How many champs have there been in the past 10 years? Compare both nba and nfl.

Amadeo-Picks

Nobody would watch a grizzlies and pacers finals. NBA would loose so much money as compare to heat or thunder vs anyone . NBA is ratings only . Mlb doesn't care about that because the refs can't control the whole outcome of the game , unlike in nba they can control the outcome