BROHIO
    BROHIO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Brohio 2014 mlb picks

Hey guys I am just now starting my thread. I will give you my reason for taking a game then you will see my pick in bold and how many units I put on it. I want to wish everyone good luck and its time to start winning some money.

BROHIO

First play the Mets and Marlins game scored many runs yesterday a combined 13. Today in New York the wind is blowing in 12mph. You have Gee vs Koehler pitching. A great pitching matchup as Koehler is a former native of New York who has a career 2.35 era against the Mets also has not allowed more then two runs in four starts this season. On the other side for the Mets Gee has a era of 3.09 against the Marlins in four career starts. I am going to take the under in this game. The mets lead the majors with striking out and they strikeout the most at home. Also the other day they had below a .200 batting average at home. All favors the under so lets ride it.

Marlins/Mets under 7 x1

BROHIO

Second play of the day. The Dodgers and Rockies series is at 1-1 we have Ryu vs De La Rosa. De La Rosa has close to a 6 era and is 2-8 against the Dodgers. Ryu faced the Rockies twice last year is 1-1 with a 3.60 era. I look for the Dodgers to take the series.

Dodgers ml -150 1x

BROHIO

Good way to start the thread as the final in New York is Mets winning 4-0 as the under 7 hits.

Record 1-0
    Last edited by BROHIO; 04-27-14 at 03:19 PM.

tennis005
    tennis005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5096

Nice Start!! I am from Ohio too

BROHIO

Nice Tennis005 and thanks for the compliment. Follow my plays and good luck to you.