bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

clay bucholtz is cheating with pine tar

he has grease in his hair on only one side of his head ,he grabs his hair then throws pitch.dirty scum bag should be banned

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

cant be a boston fan

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Clays hair is always greasy, I have seen interviews where straight from showing hair is still full ofgrease . guy should change shampoos

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    Clays hair is always greasy, I have seen interviews where straight from showing hair is still full ofgrease . guy should change shampoos
    shower cant get tar out

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    Buttholes and Vicente Padilla who I think finally retired, have both been hammering that shit in their hair forever.
    MLB is a joke with all this shit.
    Between suntan lotion, pine tar, whatever the fk they feel like putting on their arms, they need to change it.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Bucholtz is a known cheater, pretty obvious after he was outed in that toronto game last year.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

all i know is previosu to todays start he has had greasy hair everygame, and had been beat up everygame...His hair was greasy in 1st inning where he gave up 3 runs....Im a boston fan but not a Buckholz fan, kid has had 1 great start in his career( No hitter 2nd career start) and has not done much since then... Yeah i know he had a very good record last year but shit he pitched about 75 innings......Always hurt and his body breaks down throughout the long year........Glad the Redsox got the win today, but nothing is easy for this team........

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

Heard that buchholz is faster than ellsbury is that true?