Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

5/6 this week , here are 2 picks for early wednesday

the line for the braves is -155 right now, i will wait to see what the line for the -1 run line will be but if not i see the braves either way taking the rubber match of this series.

2nd pick is the the A's -148, they have their stud gray vs a rangers team that will most likely be with out choo, and the A's can hit lefties so they will provide him run support

5/6 early on this week, only loss was john lesters penetrate up. smh

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Ummm...last I checked A's are bad vs lefties...among bottom 5 or so in mlb last season and starting this year.

Amadeo-Picks

They are a safe bet for today's game. They are a contending team you can say and are at home with their ace trying to avoid the sweep. I never go in favor of sweeps or for a team to take 3/4. That's one thing about me, either they get one win(3) or it's a split(4). I just don't see it happening . There are three teams that I did a parlay on today : braves . a's . dodgers

RollinDo

Maybe a 3-2 win for A's?

Amadeo-Picks

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Maybe a 3-2 win for A's?
    Idk what the score will be . I just hope they can come through and not blow a 2 out lead like last night. If you don't like this game , there are two that really look good to bet on . 1-dodgers , they just loss the first two games of the series and I was spot on both though I only betted on one. The 2nd is Boston over Yankees , Boston almost always looses the first game of the series (got burned on that yesterday) but I'm debating if I should go back them up agen

RollinDo

I am not backing Dodgers for a while. They have disappointed...didn't show up again last night vs a starting pitcher they should have tagged.
    Last time I picked Greinke they lost to D'Backs.
    I think the better play is Under 7 for the game. Dodgers can't hit now.

Amadeo-Picks

Yes they have disappointed , but Burnett is in early season from this year . So I would have to disagree but today they face a lefty in cole Hamels and maybe that can get then going . Plus they have Grienke who has a streak of 2 ER that's just out of this world .

Amadeo-Picks

That is a good play , the under , but if someone gets tagged today it will be Cole not Zack