My first pick is Reds(-106) over the Pirates. Cueto will remember his last outing at pnc park and look for him to pitch a gem. heres a stat for you : "8-2 with a 1.29 ERA in his last 13 regular-season starts against Pittsburgh". the Reds offense seems to be on track making me lean reds way.

2nd pick of the night is Boston. Lester rises up to the occasion everytime, and Boston need this win more than the yankee's, and rhe second pick for this game is the under 8 at (-125)

3rd of the night is the marlins over the braves, they are 0-7 on the road but they have their ace on the mound in jose tonight and they have to win at some point on the road. this will be a pitchers duel but i will stay away from the total because this is the "marlins".

other bets that ive thought about but havent leaned forward to on putting down are :
detroit -1 at (-185) i want to but thats too hefty of a risk for a team that isnt batting consistantly.

but buy into this, the mets or the phillies, big under dogs will come out with the upset tonight.