Filthyness
    Filthyness's Avatar Become A Pro!

Filthyness MLB PICK 04-03-07 [YTD - 0-0]

Florida Marlins -1.5 +120 vs. Washington Nationals

The Florida Marlins bring to the mound a solid pitcher in Scott Olsen. In three games against the Nationals in his rookie season Olsen went 1-1 with a 2.60 ERA. On the road, he recorded a 10-7 record with a 3.76 ERA. The Washington Nationals counter with a weak 5 starter at best in Shawn Hill. His stats aren't impressive as he pitched six games last season, going 1-3 with a 4.66 ERA. He was sidelined on June 28th of last sesaon and hasn't pitched in a regular season game since.

The bats of the Marlins are underrated in my opinion. With a player on the brink of elite status, Miguel Cabrera, who has continiously increased his batting average, finishing off with a .339 clip last year. Young guns Hanley Ramirez and Dan Uggla continue to get on base. Ramirez is a favorite player of mine and although we did, I'm a Sox fan, get Beckett, i would of loved to see Hanley batting around Ortiz and Manny. I'm taking the Marlins run line -1.5 +120

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

That would probably be the only way I'd play the side in this game. However, the total is the only thing i'm considering playing as of right now.

R3Sports
    R3Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Nice play, GL

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great start

R3Sports
    R3Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Def a great start, I should of played this!