Tillos
    Tillos's Avatar Become A Pro!

Red Sox tonight

I'm taking the Red Sox tonight, very tempted to take the run line with value

Tonight Boston is having a ceremony of the bombings, which'll take a bigger toll than the game tonight itself. Not only Jimenez is off to an 0-3 start, the Red Sox (imo) feel obligated to get this W tonight.

Oh by the way peavy was 7-0 at home last season with an opp avg of .208 While Jimenez is 1-3 w/ 10.27ERA in five starts agaisnt the AL east. Those numbers are good enough to convince me.

Red Sox -153
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Amadeo-Picks

PartyGuy1118
    PartyGuy1118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

I am playing RL also.

WildStrawberries
    WildStrawberries's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I think BOS look the goods tonight. Everything points to them and why I'm not taking them. No play 4 me. But BOL to you.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

I have Boston loosing today ... But winning tomorrow and a split in the series .

WildStrawberries
    WildStrawberries's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by WildStrawberries View Post
    I think BOS look the goods tonight. Everything points to them and why I'm not taking them. No play 4 me. But BOL to you.
    Things can change pretty quick in baseball thats why I like to follow this monstrosity of a sport. Because it has its ups and downs, like life.