Loader
    Loader's Avatar Become A Pro!

EXPERIMENT COMPLETE**----official results for NBA month, and baseball last season

I've been viewing the boards the past while, and decided to get in on a discussion regarding experimenting betting on underdogs.

Well i'm glad to say, sort of, that i'm one of those guys who have tried this method. I also kept track and now, i'm willing to show anyone who want's to try this for baseball, and basketball.

You probably are curious if this method works, so read on.

--------------------------------------------------------

First NBA-

These results are betting on NBA games each day from march 5 to april 1.

The way it worked was each day I would work in $1,000 if there are 5 games or less. Or with 5-10 games, I would bet $100 a game on the underdog.

I would not bet on heavy road underdogs. I found through research that it would only work maybe 1 out of 12 times. And I find that at the end of the week, it wasn't worth the risk of losing a managable $100, or sometimes $200, or $300 pending the amount of games.

Most times at week ends, I would need that cash I used on the heavy road underdogs to make a profit. So don't do it.

But heavy or steady home underdogs was a must. Most times, that's the only way I would make a worth while daily profit.

So here are the results for NBA the past 4 weeks.

The way I will showcase the results are by listing the week #, then day, and then profit/loss.

I will not list the amount used on each day, because it will take too long. But most times it's $100, with maybe 2 times, $500. 3/4 times at $200, and I also did 2 times at $111.

-------

WEEK 1

m +200
    t -490
    w -170
    th +15
    fr +15
    sa +500
    su -635

week 1 result = loss of $565

-------

WEEK 2

m -733
    t +2120
    w +95
    th +810
    fr -578
    sa -495
    su +170

week 2 result = profit of $1,389

---------

week 3

m +25
    t +145
    w +230
    th -380
    fr -210
    sa +125
    su -10

week 3 result = loss of $105

----------

week 4

m +430
    t -290
    w -160
    th +510
    fr -120
    sa +250
    su +140

week 4 result = profit of $760

TOTAL RESULT - the 4 weeks netted a profit of $1,479.56

Now i'm going to do the same for baseball for the month of april, and then release the results in 1 month.

I can tell you that I did this last season for the month of may for a short time, and all of august.

My method was simple. Bet the underdogs, both home and away except when teams are playing against #1 division team on the road, or a pitcher who is noted as a hot pitcher at home.

I also seemed to bet $100 each game, except for weekend games. I betted $200 on weekend games on home underdogs, seeing that weekend games for home teams seem to do well.

I did not keep track of these results, but for the early part of the season, I proffited about $1,200 in about 3 weeks.

In August I did outstanding, and won $4,500 and change.

So the end result, is that I will never bet large amount of money on single games again. I find that it's not worth the time, and stress to think about which team is going to win the game, and just let the actual course of to withstand the odds, and at the end of the games, find that this method works better than any other method.

Because most times betting on baseball isn't worth the stategic thinking that most believe, just because anything happens in baseball, and always seemms like it does.

So I recommend using this method, but do not outdo the rules. Simply stick with the basics, and you will end up winning. 1 day you will lose. The next day you will lost some more, but the 3rd day you will win lots, the next day you will lose basically nothing, then the next day, the day that everybody think the favs will win, you will cash in big, and that's all you want. JUST 1 DAY in that week to win big, and it usually happens. The funny thing is that it's a guarentee.

The odds are around 95% that just once a week you will win big 1 night. And that's all you wan't. Just 1 night to turn a big profit, and the other bad nights just cut into your big profit.

So good luck!, and enjoy the method.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I would not bet on heavy road underdogs.

So what is your cut-off line for road dogs, +9.5 or less? Also, I assume there is no cut-off line for home dogs?

Good stuff by the way, and welcome to SBR!

rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

you bet straight up right?

Loader
    Loader's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moneyline. I don't worrry about the point spread. For when the cutoff point is, I just use my sports know it how!

For instance.

Suns at home against Bulls. The line would be +250, so i would bet 100 to win 250. Or if it's a 3 or 4 game night. I would bet $200, or maybe $250.

But if the Suns are at home against the Hornets. I would pass.

Because it's not worth the risk. Yes the line is at +1100, but it doesn't matter, because it's a 5% chance the Hornets would win.

There are about 4-5 games a week that a +200 or higher beat a team, they can beat anynight. Also some reason, there are about 5-8 games a week, that the home team is
    +180 or higher. So I would always bet on those games.

Baseball is different, because most times, the line is around +120 to +140. But there are more games each night, and it seems that on average there are about 5-6 underdog wins a night.