SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scott Spreitzer: Back Marlins -133 at Nationals

Back Marlins -133 at Nationals

Game Time: 4/3/2007 6:05:00 PM -
    By: Scott Spreitzer
    http://phoenixsports.com/

Florida starter Scott Olsen has done his best pitching in road night games, while National starter Shawn Hill would be a fifth starter for most teams, so go with the Fish.

The Marlins are worth laying the price with lefty Scott Olsen on the hill on Tuesday.

In his last 17 road starts, Olsen owns a strong 3.79 ERA, helping his team to a 10-7 mark. The Fish are even better when Olsen starts at night while on the road, as they are 6-3 in the last nine occurrences, where his ERA sitting at a very strong 3.39 in those games. The southpaw has tossed 17 innings against the Nationals, sporting a 2.60 ERA along the way, thanks to Olsen's slider and solid changeup complimenting his fastball.

His counterpart, Shawn Hill is a deep-rotation right-hander at best. The sinkerballer has no business as the second man in any Major League rotation, but the Washington staff is just about as bad as it gets, pressing Hill into early service. We will gladly go against him facing a reliable worker on the opposing hill.

Play: Florida Marlins -133

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

Call me crazy Scott, but I feel the Nationals get pay back tonight.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

What scares me is the Nats have to already call up players, because of yesterday injuries.

I do like the under 8.5 in this game better than I do either side.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

OK. I'm crazy.