WhoLetdaDawgsOut
    WhoLetdaDawgsOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

thurs: braves, tigers, giants, rays, whitesox

Braves offense likely will heat back up, wood is awesome pitcher very deceptve windup lefty

Tigers due for a good game, like them coming off a loss

Giants for sweep, good #s vs Ryu, and Mad Bun is their best pitcher. Good chance at a W

Rays, doubt they lose a 4th game in a row, -175 enhances my idea, hate the juice, parlay it tho

Whitesox seem to be coming off a tough loss, rebound game, Sale will keep them in it very well he is a winner most often

WhoLetdaDawgsOut

Anyone else doing good?? Anyone like my picks???

shaggydog88
    shaggydog88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

dont like giants at all. ryu is a beast away from home and dodgers have the bats to hit a good pitcher. complete toss up game for me. flip a coin.

like the tigers with verlander. hopefully salazar doesnt bring his A stuff.

im leaning white sox but they literally threw their entire bullpen last night. if Sale doesnt go at least 7 innings ( while white sox score at least 3, which is hard for them) their going to get blown out.

CC looked good in his last game finally. yanks right handed bats are hitting good. price pitching good and TB bats are just okay right now. another coin flip here. pick your poison but i like the +160 with yanks.

all very tough games besides tigers. and even then i dont like it THAT much. salazar bringing his A game could screw it all up.

ctguy
    ctguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Love the tigers. Home and just off a loss and verlander going. Should be a 6-3 victory

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Be careful with Salazar. He can throw a gem anytime out. Just needs to put it all together
    Points Awarded:

Bagman5 gave PorkChop 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ctguy

And the tigers bat can come alive when they want

Kinghill5555
    Kinghill5555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Be careful with Salazar. He can throw a gem anytime out. Just needs to put it all together
    That's why I like the under on that game.

mgoncalves10
    mgoncalves10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Yeah, I like the Tigers to win, but could be close. Salazar has good numbers against the Tigers.. Like the Tigers ML, and possible the Under 7.5

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydog88 View Post
    dont like giants at all. ryu is a beast away from home and dodgers have the bats to hit a good pitcher. complete toss up game for me. flip a coin.

im leaning white sox but they literally threw their entire bullpen last night. if Sale doesnt go at least 7 innings ( while white sox score at least 3, which is hard for them) their going to get blown out.

CC looked good in his last game finally. yanks right handed bats are hitting good. price pitching good and TB bats are just okay right now. another coin flip here. pick your poison but i like the +160 with yanks.

all very tough games besides tigers. and even then i dont like it THAT much. salazar bringing his A game could screw it all up.
    I also like DET and NYY. Line moving favoring SFO and PIT. Gonna take a chance and parlay these four. Kinda like PHI as well, for some reason I think PHI will get the win. GL all.

WhoLetdaDawgsOut

Best of luck guys!!!!

WhoLetdaDawgsOut

Not every day is the same!!! Looking at a turnaround for the Rays!!! Early HR!!!

Sweating braves game here

I like what you said about salazar he does have the ability to pitch a gem he just cant control it all together yet, welll see what he becomes for sure, someone to keep an eye on

ctguy

That Indians gem of a pitcher imploded real fast

ctguy

Tigers win!!

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

yo fuxk Salazar & verlander, those bitches imploded in the 5th inning to give up a combined 6 runs! In 1 inning. Both of them suck I've seen Salazar vs the white sox and the same shit was happening. Mo fo was loading the bases up and shit except he got out of it in that game. Not so much this game today both pitchers sucked

WhoLetdaDawgsOut

Yankees.buried price and got a triple play on defense lmao

Weezy6
    Weezy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydog88 View Post

GOOD PICK ON THE YANKEES