Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Is this MLB instant replay rule the dumbest crap you've ever seen?

Every game has the same BS in the eighth and the ninth inning now. Let someone up stairs make the call and leave it at that.
    Last edited by Bluehorseshoe; 04-12-14 at 10:43 PM.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I hate replay for plays on the bases. It should only be for homers, fair/foul, and trapped catches.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have not seen too much baseball yet however one thing absolutely stands out. The replay rule has completely changed the interpretation of when an outfielder had caught a routine fly ball. I have seen exactly three plays where an outfielder caught a fly and was then throwing it back to infield and in the transfer of the ball from mitt to throwing hand they dropped the ball. In all three cases from a visual standpoint it looked cut and dry the outfield had the made the catch. In all three instances the broadcasters were certain the ball would be ruled a catch as well. Despite this Amazingly in all three instances the outfielder was ruled as to never have caught the fly ball and an error was awarded.

3 rulings out of 3 and all seemed blatantly wrong when using the old school interpretation.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i said this same thing the 2nd day of the season and i got killed for it on here.

fukks cant even get the calls right using the replays is the best part.