MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marlins First Five +195 is worth a shot vs Strasburg today

Even though it's only been two games into the season, I've seen signs of Strasburg struggling even towards the end of last season. He's just not the same pitcher since the surgery and doesn't have the same action on the fast ball like in his previous dominant years. I think the Marlins have an excellent chance of jumping on him early today. Several of the Marlins players hit Strasburg very well especially Stanton who has seen a lot of him over the years and is a robust 8 for 21 with two homers off the righty.

On the other side of the mound, Koehler has been a very solid pitcher for the Marlins. He's developed into a solid pitcher with the ability to hold down the Nats for five innings.

The betting public will be going huge on the Nats today but don't be surprised if the Marlins jump on Strasburg early. We've seen the Nats come back from big deficits this season thus I think the first five innings is a very nice play with excellent odds at +195.

gambler1270
    gambler1270's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5767

Pick

Unfortunately not today dice.kid was throwing good until he walked a guy,then went 3-0 to werth and tried to sneak a fastball by him and he homered.stupid mistake.worth a shot at almost 2-1.keep on posting dice,I follow you all the time.gl