Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice play for early games

Indians/Twins over 8

I don't like either of these pitchers at all. Kyle Gibson really struggled pretty much all year as a rookie last season and the Indians offense is coming around. Carlos Carrasco was generally awful as well, and got hit around in two starts against the Twins last season. To the tune of a .390 baa. Both pitchers will be lucky to get through 5 innings IMO. see about a 6-5 game here at the very least.

Indians/Twins over 8 2x

I like much more later today including the Rockies, Marlins and Pirates RL. Possibly Astros as well. Will finalize those soon.

Good luck!

Bagman5

Adding Toronto -127 1x

Pineda has to show me something before I back him, never been a believer. Dickey much better at home. Toronto has the better lineup.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I think if u wanna fade Pineda u do it with over cause dickey a scrub too! Pit rl is a must tonight, gl w ur plays..
    Points Awarded:

Bagman5 gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bagman5

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I think if u wanna fade Pineda u do it with over cause dickey a scrub too! Pit rl is a must tonight, gl w ur plays..
    I just don't trust that Yankee lineup right now, especially now that Texeira is out. Dickey was good in the Rogers Centre last year too. I see something like 5-2 Blue Jays.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

If memory serves me right he wasn't so hot when roof was closed and judging by weather I'm assuming it closed..

Bagman5

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    If memory serves me right he wasn't so hot when roof was closed and judging by weather I'm assuming it closed..
    Yeah, his numbers aren't quite as good with it closed. Who do you like in bball tonight? Not touching that Florida game I don't think but I do like Kentucky Under quite a bit and am leaning towards Kentucky ML as well.

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

the yankee blue jay game is going UNDER for SURE, LOCK IT UP

Bagman5

Quote Originally Posted by jhack704 View Post
    the yankee blue jay game is going UNDER for SURE, LOCK IT UP
    I don't care what the total is as long as it's a Jays win lol but yeah under looking good so far.

Bagman5

Always nice to start out the day 2-0. Had to sweat one that Indians over, Gibson pitched much better than I thought he would. Seems to have been fully recovered from Tommy John now. Might be a guy you can get a good price on for a little while still.

Adding Seattle -128 1x
    Major pitching advantage for Seattle in this one. Straily is very average, and Seattle knocked him around big time last season. Felix had some success against this Oakland lineup. I like him even more coming off a loss.

Bagman5

Cash the Mariners. 3-0 +4 units so far today in bases.

Rangers/Astros over 9 2x

Both of these pitchers are complete gas cans. The Angels got their offense going yesterday and Keuchel is pretty average, but unfortunately Tyler Scaggs is pretty awful himself. One of these guys could give up close to 9 all my himself.

As for hoops, Kentucky/Wisconsin under 139 4x

I expect Wisconsin to come out with a similar game plan as they had against Arizona - take the air out of the ball with long offensive positions to prevent Kentucky from getting out in transition. Defensively, they will also force Kentucky to longer possessions. The lack of backdrop is also going to hurt jump shooters in this game. I see this game being played in the low 130s at best.

Good luck!

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

rangers Astros?