remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

really cant stand this sport right now

i keep being up and then losing huge plays, huge money on teams that you would think would be winning. Now cincinatti is down and with all these bases can't land anything. They get denied on a home run and game would be tied right now, then right after fuckin mets take a home run for 2 and they cant catch a break now i lost huge today if they dont come back and seattle doesnt win

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

chris young might get bombed?

remeedella

what? This shit's rediculous, these guys get tons of bases every inning and are doing shit all about it

remeedella

no substitution? You're just going to let the pitcher bat his heart out? This sport is stupid

Cappinpicks

angels only scoring 1 run with bases loaded 0 outs.... pathetic

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    angels only scoring 1 run with bases loaded 0 outs.... pathetic
    The sad part is, they didn't even score it. It was a walked in run. I pounded the over and feel that was the golden chance

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    The sad part is, they didn't even score it. It was a walked in run. I pounded the over and feel that was the golden chance
    angels have to win since nobody bet them and they're -170

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

seattle wont win, sry bro for a rough nigtht, just bet double on Oakland if you want to make a little money

remeedella

i just cant believe this shit, only big games i bet lose by stupid luck. Only runs mets just got were by home runs now, what is this garbage

remeedella

and y do you say that

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    i just cant believe this shit, only big games i bet lose by stupid luck. Only runs mets just got were by home runs now, what is this garbage

Homeruns are stupid luck?! That guy has hit 2 homers and they were both fairly deep.

ap1ftw
    ap1ftw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1146

i know how you feel brother. just gotta move on to the next game. don't let your losses mess with your head!

remeedella

im not calling it that. I'm blaming stupid luck that I I bet big on specific games that look great and start off well and then get dumped. NYmets only scored 4 runs off of their homers, I don't care how deep they were lol. Leek was pitching pretty well, the pitcher for nymets has a great Era and has given up so many bases but yet nothing..

A4K

im not calling it that. I'm blaming stupid luck that I I bet big on specific games that look great and start off well and then get dumped. NYmets only scored 4 runs off of their homers, I don't care how deep they were lol. Leek was pitching pretty well, the pitcher for nymets has a great Era and has given up so many bases but yet nothing..
    The Mets pen will choke. They always do.

remeedella

i dont think with 2 more innings left. They clearly dont want to end this game. Bankroll is done after this

A4K

i dont think with 2 more innings left. They clearly dont want to end this game. Bankroll is done after this
    Just curious, why did you go BIG on these games? Why not utilize the power of the Kelly criterion?

remeedella

watch the mets homer again after walking someone

Emancipator
    Emancipator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

Stop betting so big and stay disciplined. Your gonna have bad beats, just don't let em kill you.

DEUCED
    DEUCED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah. Quit whining. Bad bank roll management so early in the season. Probably just betpoints or Canadian Tire Money anyways.

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Just curious, why did you go BIG on these games? Why not utilize the power of the Kelly criterion?
    the what?

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    the what?

You should not be betting if you do not know what the Kelly criterion is. It is a formula for calculating how much of your bankroll should be wagered on any given event. Google it.

remeedella

jose valverde is in

Emancipator
    Emancipator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

You should not be betting if you do not know what the Kelly criterion is. It is a formula for calculating how much of your bankroll should be wagered on any given event. Google it.
    I wouldnt go that far.

remeedella

5x as many opportunities as the mets and they blew 9 innings with bases. So gay to lose to 2 home runs only by 1 damn batter. I'm scared to ever bet baseball, dont even know what to do tomorrow, screwed my bank pretty decently

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator View Post
    I wouldnt go that far.
    You are absolutely right. If people are betting for pure entertainment then they should do whatever it is that gives them a thrill.

However, the tone of the OP's initial post leads me to believe that this is not purely entertainment for him.

Kelky criterion is a cornerstone of successful sports investing. Learn it, live by it and it will solve a lot of the problems that the average sports investor faces.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baseball can be a bit frustrating for sure

remeedella

You are absolutely right. If people are betting for pure entertainment then they should do whatever it is that gives them a thrill.

However, the tone of the OP's initial post leads me to believe that this is not purely entertainment for him.

Kelky criterion is a cornerstone of successful sports investing. Learn it, live by it and it will solve a lot of the problems that the average sports investor faces.
    there is such a thing as protecting your bankroll and disciplining yourself.. But the word 'gambling'.... Well, that says it all.. I mean people will risk a million dollars on a game, people will also risk a million dollars that they dont have on a game. I don't think most people pay attention to the risk and losses they can ensue when they go and place a wager. I just got back a percentage of my losses just now but I still made huge mistakes today, yesterday and did bad the day before. So all I need to think about right now is the next winner

remeedella

anyone have a reason I shouldnt chase cincinatti hard tomorrow(today) (ignore my bank roll)

considering pitching it could be a better play than the probable should have won today

A4K

Never chase. Think to yourself; What do I really like about this game? Am I getting value by taking the Reds or am I just looking for a sure thing?

The Mets will be throwing out Dillon Gee who is a decent pitcher in spite of his current ERA. He pitched an okay game against the Nationals and was the victim of the long ball for hist first start. He only gave up 4 hits in that game. The Reds bats have been pretty quiet since opening day, but Cueto looked excellent during his first outing of the season.

Reds currently listed as -132 favorites. If that line drops around to -125 I'd be a taker. Otherwise, I'd look at the under.

I think you can find better games to bet on tomorrow.

shaggydog88
    shaggydog88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

youd seriously take the game just because it moves +7??? just dont even bet it if your not confident enough....

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydog88 View Post
    youd seriously take the game just because it moves +7??? just dont even bet it if your not confident enough....
    Yep, that lil drop from -132 to -125 is just enough to swing this game to a +EV situation in my opinion. Trust me, that line will not drop, let alone to -125.

remeedella

I have to chase, if I chase any game it's this one. Cueto is excellent to my knowledge. The Reds are good against Gee and their bats were actually good in every inning but they just couldn't finish them. All the other frikkin team did was home run. I need to play the reds till they win big. This is a better oppurtunity than yesterday -130 is actually very good and barely budged all night

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

follow my locks in mlb and especially ncaab today im 10-2-1 in the tourny

remeedella

will have to wait for the afternoon

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I chased very hard on the yanks the last two nights and it paid off well. It's risky as heck tho. Bol to you

12 Last