BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

4/2 - Possibly my last MLB thread I make. I'm swinging hard at this one either way.

This is not an attention thread. The usuals will read this and say something lame in here, but what the hell, I have had some Jameson and feeling pretty good, so I will let it fly lol. Going to try and stay awake for this game coming up in about 90 minutes or so. Don't know if I will make it.

So I'm contemplating whether or not to stop posting, or at least making threads. May just lurk for a while.
    I love betting MLB and last year was pretty fun on here for the most part, but this forum has been dead other than L-kid's thread on Rocket yesterday. And that whole thread made me question why the fukk I spend so much time posting on SBR.
    It feels like most of the posters on here don't even bet sports sometimes.
    I enjoy action. I love betting MLB. I love baseball, period.
    I wish we could all be in action and post about the games that are going instead of fighting over what kind of car we drive lol.
    I really don't fit the mold like some of these die-hard dedicated posters. I get sad thinking how some of them live, and it depresses me how many ppl on here are most likely broke, unemployed, dead beet dads, degenerates, etc.
    I am none of the above. I really feel sorry for lots of people on here, even guys I have hammered in the past, because this forum is all they have, and it's not even real.
    Too many ghost accounts, too many phonies.
    The SBR-ran accounts are ridiculous. Who knows how many they actually have.
    The JJ gold account needs serious adjusting.
    I watched all 4 of the JJ's slurp Rockets ballbag for the last 4 months, then watched 3 different shift JJ's make about 30-40 posts in that thread L-kid made yesterday and they buried Rocket nonstop.

Don't know what really happened, and we all probably will never know.
    Some super odd shit in that thread to say the least.
    I understand if the site was mine and numbers were down, I would be inclined to creating some accounts to post with as well, but none of them are spent talking about sports, at least from what I observe.

I've been using this forum as an outlet to kill time and behave in a relationship, but I'm also thinking about being single again. I miss having multiple vagina's, and in Vegas, the temptation is everywhere daily to be pounding some random snatch. Not sure if I am going to continue with the break-up, my life seems to be way more calmer being in a relationship. It's a tough call.

Anyways, I'm going hard on this game today after a crappy day yesterday.
    Lost my big bet of the day with the Brewers, then made 2 late plays with the Giants and Mariners hoping to go 2-0 to get it back, but the Giants blew a 4-0 lead so I split and just made a little on the +152 price on Seattle, but not even close to getting even for the day.

Gonna drop a hammer today.
    It's early, but I already have my notes on plans for my MLB season and one was to fade Harang until he proves you shouldn't.
    So I am on the Brewers AGAIN today, only -123 with my boy Garza on the mound.

Today is the day I expect the Brewers bats to break out.
    Harang is a meatballer who somehow has 9 lives in MLB while having virtually no stuff and showing no signs why he should be in this league still.
    Garza is solid anyways, just the pitching match-up alone should have the Brewers -160 to -170 here IMO.
    Garza is 10 times a better pitcher.

The line has went down so I am finally on a big bet where the public is on the other side, so I'm happy about that.
    Let's get a big win today boys.
    Pound the ever-loving shit out of this game, I promise you I did.
    BOL

BREWERS -123 GARZA

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Don't go...I agree all the BS is fun though. Still good info around. I just keep SBR as an open tab while I'm betting/watching. I can assure you JJ is one man behind the account though. SBR is a bit over the top sometimes. It's the reason I will never be an SBR pro. They want to trade me invisible points and gift cards for a cut of my action? penetrate that. Stick around though you are one of the good guys. It's all just fun to pass time, share opinions, learn a thing or two, and call each other jerkoffs. Some good dudes around here spoke to Paco, JJ, and a few others off forum. Do what you like but I hope you stay active. I fade in and out of this place and know what you mean. Tearing ACL brought me back here but I'm having fun and actually learned a few things from some of the soccer/tennis/nba guys.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Don't go...I agree all the BS is fun though. Still good info around. I just keep SBR as an open tab while I'm betting/watching. I can assure you JJ is one man behind the account though. SBR is a bit over the top sometimes.
    If you think that, you haven't been back long enough.
    Can tell you for a fact there are multiple JJ's.
    One has great grammar, one can barely speak or type english (Most likely one of the M.O.B.'s trying to post).
    The busiest JJ always uses your and not you're, then the educated one uses it correctly.
    One is pretty decent in tennis.
    One knows absolutely nothing about NBA, but posts like he does.
    If you are on here everyday like some of us, it is easy to tell.
    They contradict each other a lot during the same day at times.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

You lost me at: "this is not an attention thread"

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    You lost me at: "this is not an attention thread"
    Look who's talkin.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Benny you leaving us pal?

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    If you think that, you haven't been back long enough.
    Can tell you for a fact there are multiple JJ's.
    One has great grammar, one can barely speak or type english (Most likely one of the M.O.B.'s trying to post).
    The busiest JJ always uses your and not you're, then the educated one uses it correctly.
    One is pretty decent in tennis.
    One knows absolutely nothing about NBA, but posts like he does.
    If you are on here everyday like some of us, it is easy to tell.
    They contradict each other a lot during the same day at times.
    I mean to be honest I don't have a god damn clue. As far as the grammar goes I always chalked it up to posting online vs phone as I have same thing. If I post from my phone I cut corners. With a keyboard I aim for solid grammar. As for contradicting himself I thought that was just him liking to up to his post count and spark debates. Wouldn't surprise me either way. But, I have talked to the guy and he seems to have same hours everyday for years.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Love it

Benny good luck today

Your not going anywhere

It's crack cocoa not cocaine

People leave and then come right back
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    I mean to be honest I don't have a god damn clue. As far as the grammar goes I always chalked it up to posting online vs phone as I have same thing. If I post from my phone I cut corners. With a keyboard I aim for solid grammar. As for contradicting himself I thought that was just him liking to up to his post count and spark debates. Wouldn't surprise me either way. But, I have talked to the guy and he seems to have same hours everyday for years.
    Video JJ uses YOUR and not YOU'RE.
    100% positive on that.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Love it

Benny good luck today

Your not going anywhere

It's crack cocoa not cocaine

People leave and then come right back
    I guess.
    I didn't say I was retiring from posting.
    Just thread-making and cutting down.
    Last year there were more ppl actually sweating the game at hand and enjoying action.
    Seems to have died down drastically out of the gate this year in MLB.
    Granted, I may just need to stay in the MLB sub-forum.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

dont go benny baseball just got here and ive been looking forward to your MLB picks for 4 months

jjgold

I love Benny!!

Don't go anywhere

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Go Brewers!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Do you get angry when the worst player at the poker table calls you a fish? Would you be angry if TT called you fat? That's kinda how I feel about hostility on SBR. Pretty sure most bozo's here have lives that suck worse than mine.

Just be background noise...that's the best route to go.

Like the Brewers play...kinda like the over too. I feel like something's wrong with Garza, which would be my only hesitation...

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Do you get angry when the worst player at the poker table calls you a fish? Would you be angry if TT called you fat? That's kinda how I feel about hostility on SBR. Pretty sure most bozo's here have lives that suck worse than mine.

Just be background noise...that's the best route to go.

Like the Brewers play...kinda like the over too. I feel like something's wrong with Garza, which would be my only hesitation...
    Over probably isn't a bad play at all, I just don't bet totals in MLB much.
    I really expect a hit parade from the Brewers and will be highly disappointed if they don't put up at least 5 today against Ballshang.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is not an attention thread. The usuals will read this and say something lame in here, but what the hell, I have had some Jameson and feeling pretty good, so I will let it fly lol. Going to try and stay awake for this game coming up in about 90 minutes or so. Don't know if I will make it.

So I'm contemplating whether or not to stop posting, or at least making threads. May just lurk for a while.
    I love betting MLB and last year was pretty fun on here for the most part, but this forum has been dead other than L-kid's thread on Rocket yesterday. And that whole thread made me question why the fukk I spend so much time posting on SBR.
    It feels like most of the posters on here don't even bet sports sometimes.
    I enjoy action. I love betting MLB. I love baseball, period.
    I wish we could all be in action and post about the games that are going instead of fighting over what kind of car we drive lol.
    I really don't fit the mold like some of these die-hard dedicated posters. I get sad thinking how some of them live, and it depresses me how many ppl on here are most likely broke, unemployed, dead beet dads, degenerates, etc.
    I am none of the above. I really feel sorry for lots of people on here, even guys I have hammered in the past, because this forum is all they have, and it's not even real.
    Too many ghost accounts, too many phonies.
    The SBR-ran accounts are ridiculous. Who knows how many they actually have.
    The JJ gold account needs serious adjusting.
    I watched all 4 of the JJ's slurp Rockets ballbag for the last 4 months, then watched 3 different shift JJ's make about 30-40 posts in that thread L-kid made yesterday and they buried Rocket nonstop.

Don't know what really happened, and we all probably will never know.
    Some super odd shit in that thread to say the least.
    I understand if the site was mine and numbers were down, I would be inclined to creating some accounts to post with as well, but none of them are spent talking about sports, at least from what I observe.

I've been using this forum as an outlet to kill time and behave in a relationship, but I'm also thinking about being single again. I miss having multiple vagina's, and in Vegas, the temptation is everywhere daily to be pounding some random snatch. Not sure if I am going to continue with the break-up, my life seems to be way more calmer being in a relationship. It's a tough call.

Anyways, I'm going hard on this game today after a crappy day yesterday.
    Lost my big bet of the day with the Brewers, then made 2 late plays with the Giants and Mariners hoping to go 2-0 to get it back, but the Giants blew a 4-0 lead so I split and just made a little on the +152 price on Seattle, but not even close to getting even for the day.

Gonna drop a hammer today.
    It's early, but I already have my notes on plans for my MLB season and one was to fade Harang until he proves you shouldn't.
    So I am on the Brewers AGAIN today, only -123 with my boy Garza on the mound.

Today is the day I expect the Brewers bats to break out.
    Harang is a meatballer who somehow has 9 lives in MLB while having virtually no stuff and showing no signs why he should be in this league still.
    Garza is solid anyways, just the pitching match-up alone should have the Brewers -160 to -170 here IMO.
    Garza is 10 times a better pitcher.

The line has went down so I am finally on a big bet where the public is on the other side, so I'm happy about that.
    Let's get a big win today boys.
    Pound the ever-loving shit out of this game, I promise you I did.
    BOL

BREWERS -123 GARZA

Bout time you come around. I wouldn't give these peeps 50 cents let alone $100 or $200 dollars.

I got what I needed to know. Now I come back time to time to check some "favs".

I'm on Milwaukee as well. SU and -(1-). Feelin frisky

Bring it home!!

I/O

Best first step for you Benner, AND THE WHOLE FORUM

is to put whatever JJGhost is on ignore. Your embarassing yourself responding to a character.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Best first step for you Benner, AND THE WHOLE FORUM

is to put whatever JJGhost is on ignore. Your embarassing yourself responding to a character.
    The JJ's are ok for the most part, but lately it's been a shitfest of contradictions on that account. They should just let video JJ use that handle and make some names of their own for the other posters who currently take shifts on it.

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

I'm new to SBR and to betting MLB, but it seems that you are one of the better ones on here. Don't leave. In only a few posts I've found that what you have to say is informative and educational. If you continue to post, I feel that I would become more knowledgeable about MLB, betting, and be able to share that with others. Keep up the good stuff!

I/O

The JJ's are ok for the most part, but lately it's been a shitfest of contradictions on that account. They should just let video JJ use that handle and make some names of their own for the other posters who currently take shifts on it.
    Not to be rude Benner...

But he's the head of the snake. You accept that hampster, you can't then find fault with anything else.

Go Brew Crew!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Good luck Benny. SBR is what it is, not much sports talk these days. Used to be a thread about every game out there in the sub-forums, now lucky to find a few thoughts about a game you're looking at. Stick it out or not, good people either way.

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

On the otherside

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nutsack I couldn't agree more.

I couldn't decide if that fukkin thread was a site creation or a real attempt at exposing some shit that shouldn'tt even matter but I questioned myself why the fukk do I post here.

Shit iis either phony or tired and I don't log in for either.

Good luck with the play.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

I tried to leave...

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Aaron Harang looking like John Smoltz. The guy has a no no going through 6.

Garza a no no as well. Who is gonna screw us?
    Will Garza throw a fastball straight off Uggla's bat?
    That's the only way Uggla will hit anything

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Perfect game for Aaron harhang

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Harang with a no no.

jjgold

Video JJ uses YOUR and not YOU'RE.
    100% positive on that.

OMGChoGath
    OMGChoGath's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the Brewers also and their offense has been laughable. I don't know how Harang put up such a solid outing he's such a shit starting pitcher LOL.

Cappinpicks

Easy to shutout this home favorite

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Benny dont go out like this man

Cappinpicks