itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Braves breakout game in Milwaukee tonight! Underdog line is great!

Saw Wood pitch in the minors last year before getting called up...kid has a ton of upside! That AA Braves team has sent several big Braves up in the last few years including big Gattis behind the plate this season so a familiar battery. Yesterday's outing was pathetic by the Atlanta lineup which is loaded with bats even after losing McCann to the Yanks. I've followed them long enough to know they routinely follow up a cold game with some runs. Similar to last season they live/die with the long balls. We've struggled against the NL Central and the Brewers have pretty much dismantled us the last 2 years especially on the road but tonight against Lohse I see a win to get off the snide and start the season off right.

Atlanta ML @ +105 for $300

rgbraves
    rgbraves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I hope your right. The offense was pathetic yesterday. BJ looked just like last season.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The under is probably a better choice.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Brewers win.

Braves might battle for last place this season.

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Brewers, and I lean under as well.

blackberry_juice
    blackberry_juice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

As much as I think the Braves are gonna contend this year, it's hard for me to love them in this spot. leaning brewers tonight

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

8/10 times I'd lean Mil as well guys, can totally see the stats pointing to that side. The Under looks solid too so I might wage small on it for the action but if my gut is right on this one, Wood gives up maybe 3 over 6 innings after a slow start first time through the lineup for the Brewers but between Freeman, Uggla and Gattis...someone's goin' yard a few times especially on the pen to maybe ruin that 8 number.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Why does everyone like the Under for?

Braves aren't getting shutout back to back games

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Don't need a shutout to have an Under hit. Line movement favors Over. Still thought total should be 7 or 7.5
    Lohse not likely to give up many at home...Brewers have not seen Wood much. Only hesitation is way Brewers hit lefties last year. Braves probably get 2-3 runs...Brewers pen was solid last year.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

2-1 Bravos halfway through.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    8/10 times I'd lean Mil as well guys, can totally see the stats pointing to that side. The Under looks solid too so I might wage small on it for the action but if my gut is right on this one, Wood gives up maybe 3 over 6 innings after a slow start first time through the lineup for the Brewers but between Freeman, Uggla and Gattis...someone's goin' yard a few times especially on the pen to maybe ruin that 8 number.
    Freeman with TWO HRS and Heyward another....5-2 in the 9th.