mgoncalves10
    mgoncalves10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Baseball Is Back! Let's Make Some $$

Going to use this thread to share some thoughts and picks with everyone. Please share your suggestions and opinions..

Pirates - I'm leaning Pirates. They had a solid performance last season, my only concern is Liriano's groin. He had some tightness in pre-season, so will it hold up against a Cubs team still in a rebuilding stage?

Royals/Tigers - with Verlander on the mound, I can't help but want to take the home side. But, the Royals were a serious thorn in their side last season. The Tigers have a few injury concerns already, but I believe they can overcome James Shields and the Royals. But still on the fence...

Rays - David Price will lead his side out at the Trop against a Blue Jays side that looks very like the squad from last season. Toronto's main hope this season should be that their key players can all stay healthy. Rays have proven to be a solid squad defensively and offensively, so I see them coming away with the win..

That's it for now. Will share more picks shortly. Share your thoughts please, and let's make some money on opening day!

mgoncalves10
    mgoncalves10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Phillies / Rangers - I think the Phillies may have some value here at -112, and away from home. The Rangers' pitching rotation looks to be in trouble, so they will depend on their bats to keep them involved. Cliff Lee takes the mound for the Phillies, after making the move from Texas.