CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Cubs +162

Fist of all.......no game this early is worthy of more than a 1 unit play.!! It's Samardzija vs. Liriano in opener @ PNC. Both pitchers have nearly identical career stats vs. each other. Liriano some what of a head case you get to him early or he will do well rest of game. Still not ideal baseball weather @ 50 degrees. Lir. did pull a groin muscle 10 days ago,said he is ready...we will see. Samardzija did open season last year @ PNC and pitched 8 scoreless inn. of 2 hit baseball..................CUBS +162...........1 UNIT...........This early in season that is about the best I can do to find an angle to bet a team............................gl

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Yea Liriano is like a box of chocolates....u never know what ur gonna get...he could strike out the side or walk the bases loaded in the first inning lol

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    Yea Liriano is like a box of chocolates....u never know what ur gonna get...he could strike out the side or walk the bases loaded in the first inning lol
    Yes in the past I have made some $ on the yes/no prop of score in 1st inn. with him on the bump......gl

brownsfan
    brownsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

I'm on this too. It jumped off the page at me this morning. Great value...hope the Cubbies can score.

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

I agree with the 1 unit comment and the pitching analysis, except I give Liriano a slight nod, but I'm on the other side of this taking the Bucs. I think there is a bit of a home field advantage, especially on opening day, and although the pitching is near even I give the nod to the Pirates bats over the Cubs bats, top to bottom.

Anyway everyone enjoy opening day, sux I have to wait till tonight for my Giants to play!! Go GIANTS!!!