Ben Vereen
    Ben Vereen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ben Vereen's 2014 MLB Extravaganza

Welcome gentlemen to Ben Vereen's 2014 MLB Extravaganza, further referred to as the Extravaganza. I am hoping to earn my keep by promoting a winning strategy. Input is always welcomed and opposing views are encouraged. All my plays will be 1 to 5 units, none of the 20, 50 unit garbage that I see all the time. I will track the record on the thread for all to see. Full transparency, no BS, is the way to go.

It's showtime!

Ben Vereen

nexus13
    nexus13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's go BV!

Ben Vereen

In an effort to take advantage of the MLB money lines, look at each betting day as an "event", not each game. Your objective is to put yourself in a position to gain positive units on each event by placing action on games, that if you go 50-50 on the day, you do not realize negative units. As I have posted before, with the absence of the -110 52.38% break even point, your price is your slave or your master. Moreover, put yourself in a position to profit with a win rate in the high 40's. Imagine losing more games than you win, and profiting from such results. At +130 average odds, your break even is roughly 43%, so it is clearly within your reach to profit, when losing more games than you win.
    The three things to always remember, price, price, price.

Ben Vereen

Ben Vereen

1 unit - Diamondbacks +105

Ben Vereen

1 unit - Diamondbacks +105 (W)

0-1 0.0% -1 unit