bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Series Betting can be profitable

There really isn't a lot of books that offer this type of wagering at a competitive price I know. However, even at a 20 cent line I can/do find plenty of value with this type of wagering.

Does anyone else here find there is a lot of value when betting on a 3 game series?

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I have played them before and I didn't do well with baseball but ok with basekball playoffs... I say their is more value for the same reason I say it for futures season wins... If you are taking a good team they should win the series but on a given day who knows...

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Predicting Game 1 of a series can make you pretty profitable if you try and arb out later to cover yourself on the other side. Game 1 is usually the key to being profitable in Series betting from my standpoint. If you win Game 1 of a 3 game series and you know approximately what the lines for the next 2 games will be, then you can hedge and make money accordingly.

E

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Series bets are definitely worth the time if you look at the pitching match-ups for the series. The fact that you have wiggle room to lose a game and still win a series always makes you feel better.