NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Hey RATZZ, don't forget to post in here after St. Louis wins game 7 brotha.

Seriously. Don't....forget.

Okay, bro?

If I write it in your dumbass...language, I figured it'll help you remember to come back.

It's hilarious how Ratzz has went on a posting spree after game 5 as if Boston won the series already. I can't wait until STL is hoisting that trophy at that garbage stadium. I'll be in the dugout box with my Blue Jays gear on, when they show me smiling on TV I'll be thinking about you Ratzz. And I can't wait!

Bitch.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

you done running your big stupid fat mouth? Sox won and you look like a complete retard in all your threads you made. you're a f/n loser bro and I think you might know it.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    Seriously. Don't....forget.

Okay, bro?

If I write it in your dumbass...language, I figured it'll help you remember to come back.

It's hilarious how Ratzz has went on a posting spree after game 5 as if Boston won the series already. I can't wait until STL is hoisting that trophy at that garbage stadium. I'll be in the dugout box with my Blue Jays gear on, when they show me smiling on TV I'll be thinking about you Ratzz. And I can't wait!

Bitch.
    lol..

listen, Nittany i don't even know what to say.. you are certifiably nuts. you are not healthy.
    (and you know this, you must)

i was not ranting (as you are) i really felt after Game 5 that the Sox just took it away from the Cards.
    Very hard to win 2 on the road,, with the wind knocked out of you.

Also, claiming or predicting that the Sox would win, was and is not a personal attack you:

1) i had no idea you were on the Cards.
    2) it would not matter if i did.
    3) you should not just take the opposite position of everything i state.
    4) try to relax, take a chill-pill and call your doctor in the morning

might want to consider a new avatar. people knwo who that is, what he did, and how he went out.
    i creates a harder time and greater resistance for you. what is the point?

GL

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

nittany made 100% guarantee that la kings would not make playoffs last year.

they went all way to WCF and lost to chicago in close series.