allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

total in tonights game

money coming in on the over saw 42.5 this morning now up to 44 in some places how will st louis score???

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    money coming in on the over saw 42.5 this morning now up to 44 in some places how will st louis score???
    there are a variety of options available to them. One option is to score a touchdown, another is to kick a field goal, or they may even record a safety. All three will lead to a score.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Very surprised to see the total going up.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lopsided ticket count for the over at 5dimers and Cris. Personally looks like square money to me. Not saying that in a negative way, they have been running well and the contrarian appraoch not so much. Good luck in whatever you decide.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Lopsided ticket count for the over at 5dimers and Cris. Personally looks like square money to me. Not saying that in a negative way, they have been running well and the contrarian appraoch not so much. Good luck in whatever you decide.
    Hell, every big over cashed again yesterday. If you have the balls to go against this recent trend, be my guest. Overs -- especially in prime time games -- have been a nightmare for the books in recent weeks.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

usually sam bradford would be good for at least one pick 6 and setting up the opposition in good field position on many occasions without running that much off the play clock, but he injured. how will the headcoach gameplan with clemons

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya I know Coins, buried myself on Dallas Under yesterday after that wonderful fourth quarter. I either need to get on board or stop betting the NFL this year. Jax is on my nuke list.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Ya I know Coins, buried myself on Dallas Under yesterday after that wonderful fourth quarter. I either need to get on board or stop betting the NFL this year. Jax is on my nuke list.
    Second straight season that the first month or two of the NFL is just littered with overs. Books refuse to adjust their numbers. I guess they figure they'll get it all back when the weather takes a turn for the worse, but I don't know why they're so stubborn to correct their archaic views given how much the game has changed both in the complexity of offenses and the rule changes that certainly enhance scoring.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Overs now 66-53 overall. That's a pretty big discrepancy in a league that prides itself on ATS balance.

Faves also went 9-4 ATS this week.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

The player safety rules are effecting the game. I miss the game when a guy gets up and is looking out his ear hole.

Noticed it in fantasy too....use to be you build a team round 2 solid running backs, now you need a gunslinger and top receivers to dominate.

While I understand the concern for player safety. We are getting a watered down version of defense with the tick tack pass interference and personal foul calls.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Coin it should tell you that money still comes in equally on the totals.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Books afraid of lowering totals its a scoring league now

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nfl watered down as a a hole now

Owners ruined the games

I for the first time on a NFL Sundays was outside splitting logs for a few hrs