riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Lester cheating or Cards fans still complaining about nothing?

Interesting little Vine I came across from last night's game. What do you guys think?

https://vine.co/v/hpAnrTTIXLE

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i think he used something and when lackey tries it tonight he will get called out for it..of coarse im a whiny cards fan ..of coarse that shit in his glove didnt have anything to do with cards inability to field a ball..

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i think he used something and when lackey tries it tonight he will get called out for it..of coarse im a whiny cards fan ..of coarse that shit in his glove didnt have anything to do with cards inability to field a ball..
    Yeah cards were really sloppy yesterday. How is Kozma still starting?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Yeah cards were really sloppy yesterday. How is Kozma still starting?
    i havnt seen lineup for today, im assuming (or really hoping) that descalso will be in at short against the righty.. kid usually plays solid defense, not exactly spectacular but generally makes the plays that should be made, dont know wtf that shit he was doing last night was.. really hope he not in tonight, makes no sense for him to be so hopefully it descalso..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Stop whining. The cards played the field like liitle leagers. They didn't hit. Beltran made a spectacular play, hope is not hurt for the series. Boston can hit, that is for sure. We'll see if they can light up that kid tonight, someone is due to catch up to him.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Beside, with 6 umpires you don't think they would notice if he was "greasing" the ball? I'm sure that cry baby Matheney would have complained, he does about everything else. The second base umpire should be fired for that call. WTF was he looking at!!!

riffraff24

Who's whining?

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

On CNN there's an article with a nice closeup video of the glove and hand. You can see his index and middle finger reach to a certain part of the glove very quickly. There's also a picture and you can see something green on the end of his glove on one side. It could be nothing or it could be everything.

Edit: For some reason the video isn't working anymore for me.

Name:  lester1.png
Views: 100
Size:  82.3 KB
    Last edited by Luckycharms2012; 10-24-13 at 11:46 AM.

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Interesting