PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Cardinals are always underrated. Just like they were in every series in 2011. Just like when Texas had the BIGGEST BADDEST lineup in the Majors in 2011 but still couldn't beat the Redbirds! Just like how Dodgers had a big bad high powered high payroll offense/team and still couldn't beat them! Tigers were in the postseason by default! No competition in their league! Indians were just lucky to have a schedule of under .500 teams to face down the stretch. Miggy, Vmar and Johnny were the only consistent hitters in the lineup! Jackson suck, Fielder wasn't doing shit and hunter was here and there! Plus Jim Leyland didn't manage good!

Good pitching beats good hitting ANY DAY! So all that talk about Redsox hitting ain't even scaring me. Waino > Lester and once Wacha keeps dealing he'll out pitch Clay or Lackey! Y'all steady talking about Redsox bullpen like the Cardinals' pen is the Astros pen. If my rookies has not faltered in those first two series, they aren't gonna start now.

Redsox running game is what sparks the fire for them. I'm not even worried about that because we all know who is behind the plate for the Redbirds. Yadier Best Catcher in the Majors Molina! Only top notch base stealer they have is Jacoby and if he steals 10 times Yadi gonna throw him out 8 out of that 10. Oh and Redsox lose the DH in the NL thus causing them to sit either Napoli or Big Papi. Napoli can only play 1st and not catch because of his hip problem.

Cardinals are here for revenge from 2004! And we're going to get it!
    CARDINALS NATION!

Redsox

Run the Table
    Run the Table's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Wainwright and Lester are both good for about 7 innings and 1-2 runs each. It will probably come down to the bullpens. The Cardinals are weaker against left handers (19-23), and the Red Sox are 65-43 against right handers this season. Boston is strong at home. Take Boston for Game 1.

First 12