PassUrChipZ
    PassUrChipZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Umpire doing a great job..

Yup missed a good game tonight. At least 3ks for schezer. Especially the one he just missed in the 7th. Joker.

PassUrChipZ

This umpire is good really good!!

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

the the ump do poorly by not calling back the grand slam also?

PassUrChipZ

Missed strikes lol. That guy won't around for the playoffs again big doesn't matter I paid him well!

PassUrChipZ

Wouldn't be a grAnd slam if the batter was called out. Can't miss calls like that changes the entire complextion of the inning. You fool

hockey216

the HR was on the 3rd pitch... both pitches 1 and 2 were strikes. gomes only had 1 ball called, ellsbury had 0 balls called. victorino had 0 balls called.

even if you take back the bogaert walk, then its just a 3 run shot and they lose by 2.

they lost by 3 runs, not 1. dont blame the ump. tigers gave up a grand slam. they lost fair and square.

the K's that ump didnt call for tigers in innings that no runs were scored had 0 effect also.

PassUrChipZ

Well we will see if the guy umpires another playoff
    game. Maybe in 4 years he will. Problem is u are assuming the same inning would happen with a strikeout. Enough said I can't convince a simpleton. In life there is always a reaction to an action can't assume anything.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Had the K's been called, Scherzer would have lasted longer. It is clear that the MLB office is fed up with low-scoring games so they told the umpires to tighten the strike zone. The second game in a row this happens. Not that I am complaining: I won on that GS tonight.

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by PassUrChipZ View Post
    Well we will see if the guy umpires another playoff
    game. Maybe in 4 years he will. Problem is u are assuming the same inning would happen with a strikeout. Enough said I can't convince a simpleton. In life there is always a reaction to an action can't assume anything.
    if you can't assume anything, how do you assume that when team loses by 3 runs, that taking back 1 walk would have erased 3 future runs?

detroit gave up a grand slam. victorino blasted that ball all the way to china. stop blaming ump. tigers lost by 3 runs. it wasnt a 1 run game.

you can't assume that 1 walk would take back a later home run. maybe it would, maybe not. maybe the next 2 batters after victorinos grand slam would have gotton on base and driven runs in instead of gotton out.

who knows... but you lost by 3 runs. umpire cant call back a grand slam that was blasted out of the park. umpire cant erase 3 runs off board.

tigers lost fair and square.