seancon121
    seancon121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Why does boston win tomorrow?$

Dont post often and I live in Hawaii so the rest of you probably all asleep but I'm going to start this thread Anyway.
    General discussion why does Boston win Tomorrow? Statistical data appreciated. I only play series angles in baseball this season because I am not experienced enough to look into all the statistics to handicap yet.
    When I think about a 7 game postseason series and look at the situation Boston and Detroit are in, I have to think Boston will finish it at home. I honestly can't give myself a reason to NOT bet Boston...I can't see Buchholz allowing more runs than last game and I gotta believe boston bats will be somewhat solid. I know scherzer is capable of some amazing pitching but the pressure is on.

Other than the intangibles that come with the will to win an elimination game, what stats give Detroit the win?

I'm taking a conservative:
    Boston -120
    Boston -120 parleyed with Under 7 (EVEN)

One unit each

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Well Boston has the home field, advantage #1. They have now seen Max, second time in a week. I love the season Max put in, however, he is hittable, as we saw last night with Kershaw. Max is good for 2-3 runs as his ERA shows, and that bullpen is useless to him as seen in his last start: Advantage #2 Boston. Ortiz life time average is 25 points higher @ Fenway, Advantage #3. Bucholz can implode @ anytime, as seen in the last game. In Summary, best chance is OVER the 7 run line.