TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

cabrera back 100% you think?

last 7 days 5-19 (.263) with 2 HR

i want to place a future on tigers +275 to win it all. i think all 3 starting pitchers are the best left in the playoffs and i can see detroit finally winning it. but, thats with cabrera hitting like .300 from now on. is he getting back you to 100% you think?

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I don't think he's 100%, he's feeling better, but baseball players rarely recover to 100% in October. Simply put, Miggy is that good and we're witnessing one of the best hitters to ever play the game.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Won't be 100% until March id guess.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No

Healthy or not nobody hits in playoffs

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

He don't gotta hit .300 for them to win World Series. They need to get that bullpen in line. It was disastrous during the season and we all saw what happened game 2.

You gotta think after a week or so of Sonny Gray who's shit is in the mid to upper 90's and Colon who aside from inning 1 was lights out in game 1. Now they have seen Lester and Bucholz, Lackeys shit could potentially look like a fuckin beach ball to those Tigers hitters.

Aside from Benoit Sox haven't touched Tigers pitching. They owned the Rays this year so was no surprise they handled that staff. Had Sanchez whos location in game 1 was similar to some of the games Lincecum had the first time the Giants win World Series, just filth guys were swinging at balls that ended up a half a foot from where batter saw it. Still am undecided. Wanna see how that line moves around, won't determine how bet but may influence it.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

good point about lackey i might take the o14.5 hits tomorrow

lackey probably give up 7 himself in 5 innings

scared i read an article says leyland is close to pulling cabrera after half the game. hes really not healthy, the look on his face after he just hit those 2 homers with his wrists was like "wow even im suprised"

probably will get on detroit series. bucholz maybe he was exposed?

scherzer will come back with a 10+ k game. verlander vs lackey with 3 straight home games.

i think they win this series even with cabrera at 75% but im not happy about that

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

It's an early game too. Tigers can't wait to get back out there. Sox are human beings they are still very pumped about there big win where as Tigers know they fukked up, they know it. They owned it in every interview I saw and Verlander looked like "I'm gonna throw a 3 hit shutout."

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    It's an early game too. Tigers can't wait to get back out there. Sox are human beings they are still very pumped about there big win where as Tigers know they fukked up, they know it. They owned it in every interview I saw and Verlander looked like "I'm gonna throw a 3 hit shutout."
    tigers it is