2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    All in on Dodgers.
    bummer for you..

2daBank

not betting series, will take it gm by gm,, although id love to have cards plus money with waino at home in gm 7...i dunno, should be a great series..dodgers have best 1/2 punch in the biz but cards can and have gotten to kershaw over the years and id guess whupped greinke once or twice in big gms as well...overall think cards have more rotation depth but of coarse they need it since there rotation wont be as set up as lad, think i trust cards pen more. of coarse i am a homer as well but ill say it anyways.. cards win...

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Saw it drop to -134 but now up to -142. Going to be interesting to see how this moves before Game 1.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Game 1 will be critical. I'm assuming it's Lynn vs. Greinke? Two pitchers who tend to run very hot or cold given the moment.

Then Wacha vs. Kerfax in Game 2 and Waino vs. Ryu in Game 3?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

thanks!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Cards possibly starting Kelly over Lynn and Miller in Game 1? I don't get the Joe Kelly love. I know he was a pleasant surprise during the regular season, but I don't like the idea of leaving your horses in the stable like this.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Cards possibly starting Kelly over Lynn and Miller in Game 1? I don't get the Joe Kelly love. I know he was a pleasant surprise during the regular season, but I don't like the idea of leaving your horses in the stable like this.
    im not sure wtf miller did to matheny for either kelly or lynn to be in rotation over him? unless he has hit some kind of inning cap i dont fukkin get it at all,,, and isnt wacha on normal rest now? hell if you dont wanna go with miller go with wacha..i can deal with kelly making a start, but not sure why gm1 and not sure why the hell miller all a sudden behind kelly and lynn...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

How so? I thought mattingly fukked up using kershaw in game 4. Oh wait mattinlgy will have greinke and kershaw for 5 of 7 games . Either way donny made the right move. Kershaw as a stopper down a game or kershaw to put them up 2-0.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    How so? I thought mattingly fukked up using kershaw in game 4. Oh wait mattinlgy will have greinke and kershaw for 5 of 7 games . Either way donny made the right move. Kershaw as a stopper down a game or kershaw to put them up 2-0.
    and waino will pitch gm 7 at home..gl with that.. best 2 gms to bet cards will be when cy kershaw pitches most likely..

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

-135 on 5dimes

lakerboy

The thing is there won't be a game 7

lakerboy

Maybe if the cards can beat teams without going 5 or 7 games they could set up a rotation properly.

t-wizzle

If Metheny doesn't go with Wacha in Game 2 he truly is an idiot. Lol Kelly and Lynn.

2daBank

Maybe if the cards can beat teams without going 5 or 7 games they could set up a rotation properly.
    yes but unlike lad they have rotation depth and can manage.. sorry they had to play a team with heart while lad got to play a choking dog who pitched fukkin freddy garcia in a close out gm...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    If Metheny doesn't go with Wacha in Game 2 he truly is an idiot. Lol Kelly and Lynn.
    word on the street is lynn in pen this series..kelly gm 1..wacha flocka gm 2 vs kershaw, id expect a split in stl, waino vs ryu gm 3, give me waino.. gm 4 who knows for lad and miller will get his 1 and only start..way i see it 2-2 at worst for cards after 4, possibly 3-1..

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Didn't seems to hurt them in 2011 when they won it all and beat the Rangers in games 6 & 7.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Didn't seems to hurt them in 2011 when they won it all and beat the Rangers in games 6 & 7.
    Yeah that's true. No rain out help either that year or a drunk outfielder bouncing off the walls.

Cards are a tough out but they take too long to put teams away.

Banker you play the guy in front of you. I think the dodgers would have beaten the pirates 3-1 as well.

2daBank

Yeah that's true. No rain out help either that year or a drunk outfielder bouncing off the walls.

Cards are a tough out but they take too long to put teams away.

Banker you play the guy in front of you. I think the dodgers would have beaten the pirates 3-1 as well.
    doubt it..pit had much better pitchers and they dont swing at everything.. bottom line is the pitching setup doesnt really hurt cards all that much..i could pitch and they would still win 1 in stl, then they have the pitching edge in gms 3 and 4. then 6 & 7 be wacha and waino again..if you think lad wins this series in 5 you crazy...

BigDofBA

If the Cards split games 1-2 I will feel fine about my futures bet on them winning the pennant because Waino starts game 3.

This very well could go 7 in which case I would give the Cards he edge.

If LA wins the first two it could be over in 5.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If the Cards split games 1-2 I will feel fine about my futures bet on them winning the pennant because Waino starts game 3.

This very well could go 7 in which case I would give the Cards he edge.

If LA wins the first two it could be over in 5.
    yea that the only way..tell ya what it will hurt me more than emotionally if lad comes here and takes 2 cause i will be betting like hell for cards to take 1...i like wacha vs kershaw but honestly it wouldnt surprise me if kelly and the pen beat greinke gm 1 either..more confidence in gm 2 but will bet gm 1 then chase away if needed..

BigDofBA

I bet the teams split the first two.

If LA wins both, it's over.

Cards win game three.

2daBank

^^

that what i figure and cards + money so nice little cheap chase for me..

t-wizzle

Dodgers are the team of destiny right now. They have a swagger to them and the horses to back it up.

BigDofBA

Dodgers are the team of destiny right now. They have a swagger to them and the horses to back it up.
    Could be. They're definitely a good team.

Cards had their team of destiny run in 2011 so maybe it's the Dodgers turn.

2daBank

yea their 3-4 pitchers are great! (who is their 4 anyways?) destiny, gtfoh.. that shit dont mean jack, yes they very good, yes mlb would love for them to be in ws, yes they have done their best to buy the championship..all that and they still not a better all around team than stl, none of these dudes proven in this kind of spot, the pen still a question mark, lets see the team of destiny close out the best team the last decade +...they better get it over quick cause longer it goes you know who it favors and it aint your team of destiny..

yes im a homer and yes i know lad can beat stl but there a reason you getting a relatively "cheap" price on your bad ass team of destiny.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yea their 3-4 pitchers are great! (who is their 4 anyways?) destiny, gtfoh.. that shit dont mean jack, yes they very good, yes mlb would love for them to be in ws, yes they have done their best to buy the championship..all that and they still not a better all around team than stl, none of these dudes proven in this kind of spot, the pen still a question mark, lets see the team of destiny close out the best team the last decade +...they better get it over quick cause longer it goes you know who it favors and it aint your team of destiny..

yes im a homer and yes i know lad can beat stl but there a reason you getting a relatively "cheap" price on your bad ass team of destiny.
    lol. hate on LA much guys?

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

the problem is, the deeper you into the play offs, the more managerial moves and bullpens are magnified, that is a HUGE edge to the Cardinals. Mattinglys moves and the Dodgers spent bullpen will cost them at least 1-2 games in this series.

I need to know who Matheny plans on starting Games 1 and 2 before making a series bet on the Cards. If he's smart he'll throw Wacha(is is he on normal rest?) and Shelby Miller.

Lynn and Kelly would be a disaster, couldn't play the Cards series then.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    lol. hate on LA much guys?
    no hate for LA intended,,just love of cards and feel like they starting to get little disrespected in this thread..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    the problem is, the deeper you into the play offs, the more managerial moves and bullpens are magnified, that is a HUGE edge to the Cardinals. Mattinglys moves and the Dodgers spent bullpen will cost them at least 1-2 games in this series.

I need to know who Matheny plans on starting Games 1 and 2 before making a series bet on the Cards. If he's smart he'll throw Wacha(is is he on normal rest?) and Shelby Miller.

Lynn and Kelly would be a disaster, couldn't play the Cards series then.
    from what i understand kelly gm 1, wacha gm 2..lynn will be in pen. waino gm 3, miller gm 4..not official just what i been hearing on radio..

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

He doesnt but you guys are all sleeping on the Lou. Team ain't no slouch and wont be walked over, not tomention they've been here a million times. Let's be real it took a miracle to beat braves in that game 5 and freddy fukkin garcia matched everyone's beloved
    Kershaw pitch for pitch. Their lineup can rake just as hard and who knows what youll get upstairs with greinke.

12 Last