jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Taking a stab with Pittsburgh good luck guy

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Most of Sbr forum likes cards. So, you know what to do...

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2587

Take the Run Line, +155, instead of moneyline -150.
    Cards Roll!

EZ

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Cards easy.

Game 5 at home with Waino?

Cardinals are clutch in these situations.

Pirates havent made the playoffs since Barry Bonds

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

cards auto bet

BMoreBird
    Update your status

dont think too hard

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

BMoreBird.....your right, don't think too hard. One baseball game, anything can happen, literally anything. If you like the Cards do what ezmoney says, and take the RL. -160 is just wayyyyy toooo steep against a potent Pirates offense!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    BMoreBird.....your right, don't think too hard. One baseball game, anything can happen, literally anything. If you like the Cards do what ezmoney says, and take the RL. -160 is just wayyyyy toooo steep against a potent Pirates offense!
    In that case you might as well take Pitt ML. Cole has only given up more than 3 once all season (4). If STL wins it's going to be like 2-1 or 3-2 or maybe 3-1. I wouldn't want to lay the -1.5.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

parlay card and under maybe? i dont like baseball totals. id rather lay the 152 ml and get 100. history says cards win big games in the post season. this is a big game. a game 5. with wainwright ready to go. at home. vs the fairytale pirates... the cinderella story comes to an end..
    at least i hope so.

jpete1966
    jpete1966's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

The Pirates missed their chance at home. Rookie pitcher comes in to that environment and is completely unphased especially with such an active home crowd. Experienced hitters have all been there before. The ones that haven't feel confident because no one around them is nervous. Now you have to go back to St. Louis and face Wainwright and those experienced hitters on their field in an elimination game. Good Luck. The Pirates are going to be way too tense. They knocked St. Louis down and they bounced right back up. Don't overthink this one and fall for the Cinderella story. Cards win this one easy.

jbhomerun
    jbhomerun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Cards havent hit since Burnett put it on a tee for them in game 1. The pirates have no reason to be tense. The cards have more to lose and pressure is on for them to hit tonight. Remember they shouldnt have even tied it up in game 3 except for the umps blown call at 3rd. Without Hollidays lucky homer monday, the cards have looked flat

ezmoney

GAME 5 in ST LOUIS!!! Pitt will fold like a house of CARDS, joke, get it?
    Again, Run Line=EZ Money. Down to +140.

EZ

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBird View Post
    parlay card and under maybe? i dont like baseball totals. id rather lay the 152 ml and get 100. history says cards win big games in the post season. this is a big game. a game 5. with wainwright ready to go. at home. vs the fairytale pirates... the cinderella story comes to an end..
    at least i hope so.
    lay the juice,,it worth it,,despite what ppl want you to believe cards win this gm more times than the line indicates...

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Albundy33 View Post
    That kid cole is a beast but can't see cards losing a game 5 at home

(who's ghost?)

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jpete1966 View Post
    The Pirates missed their chance at home. Rookie pitcher comes in to that environment and is completely unphased especially with such an active home crowd. Experienced hitters have all been there before. The ones that haven't feel confident because no one around them is nervous. Now you have to go back to St. Louis and face Wainwright and those experienced hitters on their field in an elimination game. Good Luck. The Pirates are going to be way too tense. They knocked St. Louis down and they bounced right back up. Don't overthink this one and fall for the Cinderella story. Cards win this one easy.
    Why would Pittsburgh be tense? As almost everyone is saying - everyone expects them to lose, so they will be here with a SFW attitude. Everyone seems to forget Wainwright choked in Game 5 last year against Washington, but got bailed out by their bullpen blow-up in this same exact spot albeit they were on the road. Still, it's not like he's not going to be immune to the pressure as well. Personally think there is a lot more on the Cards than on Pittsburgh.

I think it's a 1-2 run game in the end.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Why would Pittsburgh be tense? As almost everyone is saying - everyone expects them to lose, so they will be here with a SFW attitude. Everyone seems to forget Wainwright choked in Game 5 last year against Washington, but got bailed out by their bullpen blow-up in this same exact spot albeit they were on the road. Still, it's not like he's not going to be immune to the pressure as well. Personally think there is a lot more on the Cards than on Pittsburgh.
    waino pitched last yr not even a yr removed from tommy john.. how many pitchers do that? he didnt have close to his best stuff, dont worry you will see it tonight....ohand pressure on cards? you ever seen them play like pressure bothers them? their season doesnt even start till the playoffs..

EaglesPhan36

We'll see. As a Pirates fan, I like that SBR is on the Cardinals.

2daBank

as a cards fan i like that i know it doesnt matter,,everyone always likes the cards, with good reason...series went exactly how i said it would, nothing changes tonight, take your upstart asses back home and have a parade or something..

EaglesPhan36

You knew Wacha was going to pitch Game #4?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    You knew Wacha was going to pitch Game #4?
    i knew it be 2-1 pit and cards win next 2..didnt really matter who pitched..

EaglesPhan36

Okay boss. Hope to see you eat a big pile of crow later. Should be a great game.

ezmoney

Blowout, CARDS, 6-1. RUN LINE was the play.

EZ