BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

monday 10/7 mlb

so far i've done really good with post season. haven't bet every game but only lost on oakland game 2.
    today looks tough. i like the red sox but its hard to go against cobb, even though the red sox can light up anyone.
    plus the fact that tampas park will probably be half empty as usually as they are down 2-0 in series.
    red sox -110

square or not... i have no choice but to lay off or take the dodgers vs atlanta. i just dont trust freddy garcia. i look for the dodgers bats to continue lighting up the braves pitching just like last night. i doubt garcia will last more than 3 or 4 innings.
    dodgers -150

hardest game is probably cards pirates. the cardinals are such a good post season team. on one hand i cant see this NOT going to game 5. on the other you have a rookie starter on the road in an electric pnc park... im going to go with the cardinals bats keeping them alive for a game 5 at home.
    cards -114

and i just dont see how you can go against the tigers here.. but every play i see on here is the tigers. and i see that the price is going down which also makes me weary. since im a sick degen and can watch the game from work on my computer im going to go ahead and go smaller and take whichever side the money moves in last minute which i think will be detroit
    going to guess detroit around -155

anyone have reasoning to lay off anything? comments suggestions appreciated.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

detroit -156

BMoreBird
    Update your status

parlay detroit -150/st louis -115

BMoreBird
    Update your status

2-3 from monday. tuesday took sox and a's and tampa under 3.5 runs

3-3 overall since posting.

today cards -152

BMoreBird
    Update your status

looks like colon is getting the start for the A's. cant say i disagree tho i'd like to have seen gray get the start. im sure he willbe ready to go in bullpen for a game 5 if needed.