ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Braves have all the momentum now. Be careful....

\> |> /> \> |> />........

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

I just grabbed them at +250 today to win the series. Seemed like very good value to me. The Dodgers have had a great year but IMO have been playing over their heads for much of it. I'm at least willing to roll the dice on the numbers I got. We'll see

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

They barely squeaked out a win. They do not have all the momentum. Look at the games coming up. They have to win both in la or they have no shot cause they can't beat kershaw. Game 4 Freddy Garcia will get smashed around. Teheran might be able to win game 3 but the braves will just blow the next two. Fredi sucks as a manager. I think the braves have 0 chance.

goduke

A further point to this braves were handed this win by mattinglys stupidity to walk reed Johnson to face heyward. This won't happen again. Also this was after fredi decided it was smart to make Simmons one of their better hitters bunt with runners on 1 and 2nd with no outs. Normally an okay move but not with Elliot Johnson and the pitcher spot coming up. Fredi has micro managed this series to the max after two games. The dodgers have more talent to overcome coaching errors the braves need their talent to not be micro managed. Fredi doesn't want to be looked at as making a mistake so he ignores the fact that gattis sucks in the field and hasn't produce really since the beginning of the season and continues to put him in the cleanup where he will rally kill everything. The series is over

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I had no clue the series was already. Silly me thought there was still two games left to be played.

Btw, go Heels!

goduke

theyre two games left but I was saying that if fredi continues to make bad managerial decisions like this they dont have a chance. I'm a huge braves fan but I dont feel good with him as the coach. He doesnt have it

NicAtNight
    NicAtNight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Not much momentum but will take one of the next 2. Nolasco has been horrible lately and Garcia has post season success. Game 3 is a toss up w major value going the Braves way. Price way too high on the Dodgers in both games because that's where the public is moving