Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

HAHA! Love it, where the hell do you get these gifs, to quote SBR - "Guey".

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Well jago....Im glad we both hit. Cespedes definitely made me sweat that thing out. I needed that one!

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Well jago....Im glad we both hit. Cespedes definitely made me sweat that thing out. I needed that one!
    Glad we both won bro, congrats .

Regul8er
    Wordd

Lets get some tomorrow.....anything you liking? I was just in the mood to be an idiot tonight......I was nervous the whole game, haha

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Lets get some tomorrow.....anything you liking? I was just in the mood to be an idiot tonight......I was nervous the whole game, haha
    Yes I really like Florida St. tomorrow, everyone is on Maryland because they're now ranked and blew out West Virginia, but I see Florida St. winning and covering here. Its a 1-2 unit bet for me at most, I'll have some totals too but I'm going to go out w/ the GF and have some fun right now. GL Reg.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Thanks buddy....have a good one. Not a typical Friday night, but wife is out of town with friends, and it felt like a 7 day work week. Going to be laying around all day tomorrow too. I was leaning under on that game as well. Kind of like Iowa too.......Ill take a look in the morning. Peace!

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jago....I don't like your bet sir...assuming you made it after the Top of the 1st. I just don't see how the A's are gonna score here. Not to mention, Detroit will get some hacks at the bottom of the A's pen....they wont be throwing Doolittle, Cook or Balfour tonight with a game tomorrow.
    please tell me what other bets you don't like tomorrow so I can make sure I play them.

Regul8er
    Wordd

I don't like Louisville winning by 5 TD's on the road. I'm not betting the game myself, so have at it sir.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Yes I really like Florida St. tomorrow, everyone is on Maryland because they're now ranked and blew out West Virginia, but I see Florida St. winning and covering here. Its a 1-2 unit bet for me at most, I'll have some totals too but I'm going to go out w/ the GF and have some fun right now. GL Reg.
    Looks like we are in good shape on Florida St. bro. 42-0 lol. I expected a great defensive game, but this was too easy.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Hippo where the fukkkk you been?
    You posting across the street or something?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I'm here, just not posting much.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

I really like Oakland here you get the better pitcher (going by this year) Oakland at home and down 1 and your plus money. Verlanders price is based on his past not this year
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo, and BennyBigNuts

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    I wish I had Tigers's TT Over. The only bet that's for sure a winner now. A's bounce back and win tomorrow though.

Still with the hard to find winners Benny

First 12