BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

2 easy winners so far in MLB playoffs. Thank you Dusty and Terry. Brutal managing.

With Dusty you expect it. He's been an overrated, below average manager his whole career.

But WTF was Francona thinking?

Salazar was an awful choice here.
    Kid is gonna be great I love his stuff and I'm not gonna be a fan of fading him, but did it today with ease in this situation.
    Granted he only gave up 3 runs and Cleveland didn't score and blew a million opportunities, but I think he coulda went a different route.
    Rays battle tested already, and have all the experience in a spot like this. Probably woulda went with Kluber or Cacksmear. Guys who have been there the whole year and were solid throughout.

As for Baker, I mean there's really no intro necessary when talking about bad managing with him.
    He starts Cueto who had pitched 12 innings in the last 3+ months.
    What a laugher this was. Kid is basically pitching a spring training game for himself and it's the whole season for his team. Fukkin brutal.

The bottom line is both of these managers made HORRIBLE choices for a one game season here.
    You play 162 games in a season and you count on your manager to make the best decisions possible for your team to win a game.

Both of these guys failed, and it was more sad for the Cleveland fans, they really had an overachieving, outstanding year, and even though the coach was a huge reason for getting them there and turning it around, failed them in the clutch IMO.

Happy trails.

Now let's get this Cardinals money over Pitts in the series. YUM-YUM

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Dusty fired today. Not a shock. Starting Cueto in that game probably cost him his job. He wins that game, he's still there.